FS: Magnavox Odyssey2 Homebrews

Magnavox Odyssey Homebrew

6 replies to this topic

#1 Atari2008 OFFLINE  

Atari2008

Dragonstomper

• 672 posts

Posted Sat Oct 6, 2012 2:25 PM

I've had some major unexpected expenses come up lately, so unfortunately I need to sell some homebrews from my collection to make ends meet until the next paycheck. Fortunately, for you my loss, is your gain! I have for sale 3 Magnavox Odyssey2 homebrews which were recently released. They're un-played. They all come with a manual as well as title index card and in a hard plastic case (this is how the European Videopac games were packaged). The cases are original cases that have been reused as such they're old and do have some fading/browning and other slight cosmetic blemishes as can be seen in the photos.

Please PM me with an offer.
  • Jungle Girl: comes with the game, instructions, index card and hard plastic case. You'll notice that at the top where the index card goes there is a white slash, looks like white out. The case was reused by the folks who released the homebrew so that's how I received it but it doesn't take away from the game. Also, as a bonus it includes a catalog of all official finalized games and prototypes never released in the 80s for the Odyssey2.
  • Sea Rescue: comes with the game, instructions, index card and hard plastic case. You'll notice that in the back of the case there is a sticker for some sort of military type game that someone tried removing. Again, this is how I received it from the person who released the game since the case is reused, but it doesn't detract from the game.
  • Fatso: comes with the game, instructions, index card and hard plastic case. You'll notice that in the front of the case right where the mouth is there is a slight tan smudge, it looks to be the residue from a sticker that was removed a long time ago. Again, this is how I received it from the person who released the game since the case is reused, but it doesn't detract from the game.
Thanks for looking and helping a fellow gamer out. :)

Attached Thumbnails

• IMAG0662.jpg
  • IMAG0663.jpg
  • IMAG0664.jpg
  • IMAG0665.jpg
  • IMAG0667.jpg
  • IMAG0668.jpg
  • IMAG0669.jpg
  • IMAG0671.jpg
  • IMAG0672.jpg

#2 Atari2008 OFFLINE  

Atari2008

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 672 posts

Posted Sat Oct 6, 2012 2:28 PM

More pics of Fatso.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 lucifershalo ONLINE  

lucifershalo

River Patroller

• 2,645 posts

Posted Sat Oct 6, 2012 2:36 PM

they are all good games
they are working on Odyssey2 and Videopac
buy them! ;)

#4 Crazy Climber OFFLINE  

Crazy Climber

Crazy Climberer

• 10,906 posts
  • Metamuciler

Posted Sat Oct 6, 2012 3:02 PM

Had no idea these 02 games exsisted, where are they sold (stores? Forums?) Are they a limited run thing?

#5 lucifershalo ONLINE  

lucifershalo

River Patroller

• 2,645 posts

Posted Sat Oct 6, 2012 3:18 PM

limited around 50 copies

http://videopac.nl/f....php?board=38.0

#6 Atari2008 OFFLINE  

Atari2008

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 672 posts

Posted Sat Oct 6, 2012 7:18 PM

they are all good games
they are working on Odyssey2 and Videopac
buy them! ;)

Thank you for the promotion. ;)

I agree they are very good games, and I'd keep them if I didn't need the money. Also, the O2 homebrew scene has been very active lately so I definitely recommend checking out the videopac.nl forum that lucifershalo posted. By the way, awesome avatar!

#7 Atari2008 OFFLINE  

Atari2008

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 672 posts

Posted Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:56 PM

Giving this one a bump...asking price is $50/game plus shipping. PM if interested!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Magnavox, Odyssey, Homebrew

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users