IGNORED

Christmas Carol Goes On Sale! (FINALLY!)

DZ-Jay

Just a shipping update:

A small batch went out early this week, and most (all?) of those have arrived according to the USPS. I've been packing games all week, and this weekend I'll clear the remaining backlog. Everyone else's carts should go out Monday. I have a huge pile of USPS boxes taking over my living room. I'll post a picture at some point. ;-)

--Joe

Ok everyone, a quick shipping update:

I have boxed up all orders received by approx mid-day Sunday. Most domestic (US) orders are labeled and will ship Monday. Larger domestic orders (anything that didn't fit the "small box") and all international orders will most likely ship Tuesday. International orders in particular take a bit longer to enter into the system, since I need to fill out the details for each one individually. The larger domestic orders aren't quite as complex, but they use a mixture of box sizes. Basically, I have labels for everything I could enter as batch entries.

So, I've mostly, but not entirely cleared my backlog this weekend. It's been a loooong weekend. :-)

Rest assured, the remaining orders will ship soooooon! They're boxed and ready to go, just awaiting postage labels.

Thanks! I didn't know about that site, double-thanks!!

My pleasure. I didn't know about it until a couple days ago myself! :) I think I got all the information correct. I didn't want to re-type the entire box text though, but most games added to the DB don't have both the front and the back box art as well as the cart/disc art. So I got a lot more than most have :)

Just thought I'd let you know that I added your game to the VGCollect Database today.

http://vgcollect.com/item/33786

Really good collection website imo. :)

~Dry

You bought a Special Edition cart at CGE, didn't you? ( Ask me how I know... ;-) )

EDIT: Or, at least whomever did the scans did.

BTW, the "Item Number" probably should be "LTO-03". That's the SKU I'm using for Christmas Carol. Space Patrol is LTO-01, 4-Tris was LTO-02, and Christmas Carol is LTO-03. This is also in the first 6 characters on the serial number labels.

Edited by intvnut

You bought a Special Edition cart at CGE, didn't you? ( Ask me how I know... ;-) )

EDIT: Or, at least whomever did the scans did.

BTW, the "Item Number" probably should be "LTO-03". That's the SKU I'm using for Christmas Carol. Space Patrol is LTO-01, 4-Tris was LTO-02, and Christmas Carol is LTO-03. This is also in the first 6 characters on the serial number labels.

LOL! I noticed that! It's the old cartridge label that gives it away. :)

-dZ.

My pleasure. I didn't know about it until a couple days ago myself! :) I think I got all the information correct. I didn't want to re-type the entire box text though, but most games added to the DB don't have both the front and the back box art as well as the cart/disc art. So I got a lot more than most have :)

How's this for the "Description" field, taken from the home page:

As
Carol Greenleaf
, one of Santa's most trusted elves, you must explore the dark and frozen
Ice-Cube Caverns
to retrieve all the presents before the
Evil Snowman
returns.

If you want the box text also, let me know, I'll post it here for you so that you don't have to type it in. :)

-dZ.

LOL! I noticed that! It's the old cartridge label that gives it away. :)

-dZ.

I pulled it from your website :)

http://www.carolvsghost.com/artwork/christmas_carol-sticker.png then I just cropped off the white part.

I will add what you gave me to the description and the SN to it as well.

If you want to message me the box text, I'll add that as well.

BTW, I WISH I had the special edition. Feel free to PM me about that as well ;)

~Dry

I pulled it from your website :)

http://www.carolvsgh...rol-sticker.png then I just cropped off the white part.

I will add what you gave me to the description and the SN to it as well.

If you want to message me the box text, I'll add that as well.

BTW, I WISH I had the special edition. Feel free to PM me about that as well ;)

~Dry

Ah, ok. That's why I threw in the "EDIT" saying "whoever did the scans". :-) If you bought Christmas Carol at CGExpo, you have an interesting label variant. :-)

Not to mention, a not-so-interesting game variant. :(

I wouldn't say that. It's historically interesting, and now to collectors, an exceptionally rare bird. ;-)

And, it's certainly made my life interesting here, delabeling, reprogramming, cleaning, and relabeling, all of which took far longer than I expected. But, it's worth it for a quality product.

Edited by intvnut