IGNORED

Price Check: Atari 2600 In Different Box w/ Hookups, 6 games, 2 controllers

mtshark7

Hey

I'm trying to sell my Atari 2600 Light 6-switch with 6 games (Berzerk, frogger, warlords, combat, and 2 others)

It comes in the long Atari 2600 Vader box that shows two controllers and two paddles.

Here is a pic of the box I have (mines in better condition tho)

http://www.pinkgorillagames.com/retro/atari%202600%20darth%20vader%20box-thumb.JPG

It includes all hookups, and two controllers.

How much should I sell it for?

Thanks for your help! :)

The system is in excellent condition, I refurbished it myself. Ended up replacing two switches on the switchboard, replaced the channel select switch, I also reflow soldered the power jack since it would turn on and off if you wiggled the power plug into the system.

I tested it last weekend to make sure it still worked perfectly and it does. Even the RF looks amazing on it.

All games work perfectly too. Only game Berzerk didn't have any labels so I made my own for it.

EDIT: Also the joysticks are in 100% working order too.

Edited by Mark T

I don't know if the box adds value because it is a box for a different system. It's a cool box though! :) It sounds like you have a lot of confidence in it so I'd say $40 at the low end and $60 at the high. I don't think $75 shipped is unreasonable, but I've been out of the Atari game for a while.

The light sixer is a very attractive system, I'd say it's the best looking after the junior. Good luck with your sales!

• Like 1