IGNORED

Left Turn Only finished game pics

Rev

Hmm... such a quiet rollout on the re-release of the Space Patrol game. Just ordered a copy. Glad I checked out this thread - thanks Rev! :)

Maybe it is a quiet re-release for a reason. So the Ebay resellers dont get their grubby hands on it........just the intellivision guys get their grubby hands on it! hehehaha

Impossible dz! I even just checked on my iPhone and it took me straight to it. Try again.

http://www.intellivi...-finished-games!

For some reason, Tapatalk is mangling the URL. If I go to the web page, the link works fine.

By the way, you all know that the CarolVsGhost site has the manual and artwork available for download, right?

dZ.

Edited by DZ-Jay

For some reason, Tapatalk is mangling the URL. If I go to the web page, the link works fine.

By the way, you all know that the CarolVsGhost site has the manual and artwork available for download, right?

dZ.

Cool, I havent fully explored your awesome site....did you design your site or have help?

Cool, I havent fully explored your awesome site....did you design your site or have help?

I made it myself, I'm glad you like it. :)

A long time ago, I used to work as a web developer. I think the site came out differently than I had in mind: in my head it looked a bit more "Christmassy".

I also made LTO's orders page, though that was just a quick'n'dirty job to get it ready.

dZ.

i am generally not a fan of clear cases cause generally the internals dont look good, but those boards look freakin sweet!

Some people call me fussier than I need to be, but I spent a lot of time making the boards look aesthetically pleasing to me. I think it paid off, and it sounds like you think so also. :-)

Some people call me fussier than I need to be, but I spent a lot of time making the boards look aesthetically pleasing to me. I think it paid off, and it sounds like you think so also. :-)

yeah they are nice. wish i had money for them. i have always liked white boards.so clean.

http://www.intellivi...finished-games!

I found these on facebook. Hope you dont mind Joe!

Now where is my Space Patrol in a clear cart?

:)

Hmmm... I haven't released any Space Patrols in a clear shell.

Oh, and I just fixed the "www.leftturnonly.info" thing (and www.spacepatrol.info as well).

Attached are some scenes around my living room a few days ago...

post-14113-0-58891400-1350532303_thumb.jpg

post-14113-0-03372100-1350532317_thumb.jpg

post-14113-0-20592600-1350532332_thumb.jpg

post-14113-0-07697200-1350532346_thumb.jpg

Hmmm... I haven't released any Space Patrols in a clear shell.

Oh, and I just fixed the "www.leftturnonly.info" thing (and www.spacepatrol.info as well).

Attached are some scenes around my living room a few days ago...

Hey, where's the tripod cat?

http://www.intellivi...finished-games!

I found these on facebook. Hope you dont mind Joe!

Now where is my Space Patrol in a clear cart?

:)

Hey, Rev!

I was wondering, where in Facebook did you find that? I've seen some referrals from Facebook in the CvG web site traffic logs, but since I don't have a Facebook account, I can't see who they came from...

-dZ.

Hey, Rev!

I was wondering, where in Facebook did you find that? I've seen some referrals from Facebook in the CvG web site traffic logs, but since I don't have a Facebook account, I can't see who they came from...

-dZ.

They were on Joe's page. Every once in a while a stalk his page looking for goodies. The pic with the clear cart was on willy's page I think.

You should get Facebook even if only to help promote Carol. I don't have a personal one where I post family pics or talk about my personal life. But rather just 2 account to help promote my site.

They were on Joe's page. Every once in a while a stalk his page looking for goodies. The pic with the clear cart was on willy's page I think.

You should get Facebook even if only to help promote Carol. I don't have a personal one where I post family pics or talk about my personal life. But rather just 2 account to help promote my site.

Well, I've developed a severe allergy to Facebook, Twitter, and recently Google, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to lose out on that market.

dZ.