IGNORED

No one is talking about the Atarimax Intv flash cart adapter and dumper

Rev

http://www.atarimax.com/flashcart/documentation/

Scroll down toward the bottom of the page and you will see the intv adapter for it.

I ordered one. Now if I can figure out what it does! Maybe I can somehow use it to put Roms onto new pcbs and release some games.

Anyone else ever see this or have it?

Intellivision Cartridge Dumping Adapter for Maxflash USB Programmer

(Requires Maxflash USB Programmer Seen Above)

1 for $14.99 + FREE Shipping

Edited by revolutionika

Yeah! You have to scroll down a little on the page to see the intellivision adapter! I'm not going crazy.

Groovybee, what exactly can we do with this thing?

It looks like it may be a nice alternative to the cc3. but can we also dump Roms or load Roms on to blank pcbs?

i saw thatr a while back its a bit confusing, I wish they would lable all stuff needed for a specific system and optional accessories instead of mixing all the systems together.

I was searching for stuff last night and found it. Never heard of it before. So I ordered one. I'll give it a try.

Better get one before they sell out!

I saw that a couple of weeks ago. Even after you spend the $15 plus the $60 it's still cheap if it works well. Someone needs to try it out and spell out exactly what it does :-) Maybe a video of it in action?

$75 is cheap for a cartridge *dumper*? Hmm... I should get into the dumper business....

Edited by intvnut

The world's first Intellivision cartridge dumper was made from one of my Intellivision 1's and 2's......I don't think it works anymore....and I think it added a byte to the end of each file.......

Isn't everything pretty much dumped? And, as you said, it would be surprising if this dumper could dump D2K Arcade for example.

This dumper also acts as a multicart correct guys?

And yes intvnut you should make a cc3 replacement!

Steve Tucker is classics http://www.atariage.com/forums/user/934-classics/ here on AtariAge. You might want to send him a PM with a link to this thread. I am sure he would be happy to join in and explain and answer question about this product.

This dumper also acts as a multicart correct guys?

Well, it'll program up MaxFlash Atari cartridges. Nowhere do I see that it programs up cartridges that will work on the Intellivision, only that it will dump them. They use rather different bus protocols. It's a much lower bar to dump a cartridge than to emulate one, so it's not too surprising that they can dump Intellivision cartridges. They'd need a different MaxFlash cartridge design to emulate Intellivision cartridges though.

And yes intvnut you should make a cc3 replacement!

Maybe some day. I still need to get all these Christmas Carol and Space Patrol orders shipped, and get another order into the board shop for game boards. These things take time! :-)

BTW, I've had to close the ordering link for Space Patrol. I have maybe a dozen left, but I'm not 100% sure. Once I'm certain I have a few left to sell, I may reopen the link. Amazing.

BTW, I've had to close the ordering link for Space Patrol. I have maybe a dozen left, but I'm not 100% sure. Once I'm certain I have a few left to sell, I may reopen the link. Amazing.

Amazing game I'd say, so this whole "selling out quickly" thing isn't much of a surprise me thinks. :) Congrats! Super Space Patrol here we come!

Updated Lock 'n Chase? The one with the Data East copywrite on startup and the "drop dead stop" lupin (that I 100% TOTALLY EPICALLY dispise? Is that the LNC you haven't had confirmed in the wild?

Yeah, the one where Lupin's hat drops over him when he dies. So why exactly do you despise that animation?

To be clear, I've found two variants in the wild: One which responds as a 6K x 10 ROM and one that responds as an 8K x 10 ROM. Both are identical in the first 6K. The one that responds as an 8K ROM just has zeros for the last 2K. I have not found the true 8K version with the Data East copyright screen in the wild.

Amazing game I'd say, so this whole "selling out quickly" thing isn't much of a surprise me thinks. :) Congrats! Super Space Patrol here we come!

Christmas Carol is an amazing game too, IMHO. It deserves to sell as many copies. :-) Y'all go get yourself a copy, ya hear?