IGNORED

Gulkave Power Up Bar and RF Screen Capture?

segagamer99

Hey Everyone,

I am currently trying to research and write an article for Hardcore Gaming 101 about Gulkave for the SG-1000/ColecoVision. I have a question though. At the bottom of the screen, there is a long power-up bar with squares. The power-ups come in 1, 3, or 5. Collecting these moves you up that many squares. I am confused as to what happens when that power-up bar fills up and resets.

P.S. Is there anyway to take screen captures from an rf video game system? SG-1000 is RF only, and becuase it's so rare, I don't want to get it modded. Also, HG101 articles require lots of screenshots, so this is essential.

Any help would be appreciated. :)

68384.jpg

Edited by segagamer99

Hey Everyone,

I am currently trying to research and write an article for Hardcore Gaming 101 about Gulkave for the SG-1000/ColecoVision. I have a question though. At the bottom of the screen, there is a long power-up bar with squares. The power-ups come in 1, 3, or 5. Collecting these moves you up that many squares. I am confused as to what happens when that power-up bar fills up and resets.

Each square corresponds to a specific weapon, the first square is the weakest weapon, the last square is the strongest, and you have all kinds of weapons in between. The red square moves to the right when you collect the 1-3-5 icons, and it will cycle back to the first square if you keep collecting more and more icons.

I don't understand, I sold you a copy of Gulkave for SG-1000 which included the japanese manual, which contains lots of pictures which should have partially answered your question...