* Note: because of TIA/RIOT changes, the state file format has changed
again, and old state files will not work with this release.
* Improved handling of 'illegal' VSYNC signals, which sometimes created
'short' frames that caused massive flickering. Also improved
related behaviour when VSYNC isn't used at all.
* Improved sound generation with ROMs that have irregular scanline
counts. This fixes many demo ROMs as well as Quadrun, where
previously there would be 'gaps' in the sound output.
* Improved emulation of RIOT chip, in particular the behaviour of
reading from TIMINT. Also, D6 of the Interrupt Flag register is now
properly set on active transition of the PA7 pin.
* Fixed bug in DPC+ bankswitch scheme; the music in "Stay Frosty 2"
wasn't playing correctly.
* The ROM properties database now uses 'Auto' instead of 'Auto-select'
everywhere. This makes for less typing when running from the
* Updated included PNG library to latest stable version.
I didn't get to the TIA fixes, which is why this is a 3.7.x release instead of 3.8. However, there are some nice sound fixes which improve many ROMs, including Quadrun (the 'quadrun, quadrun, quadrun' speech no longer has gaps).
As usual, please report any bugs in this thread or directly by email.