IGNORED

ULTRASATAN

lotharek

Thank You guys for support. running whole this enterprise is rather costly. any help apprietiated !

Was there an email sent? I did not get anything...

How do I place the order?

Edit: Never mind. I went to your site and did the pre-order.

All paid up and looking forward to it!

Thanks.

Edited by Official Ninja

Charlie, 3 mails were sent to You :

Pn 2012-11-12 20:24, N 2012-11-25 19:01, N 2013-01-20 00:49

they finished in spam i presume//

Hi Lotharek.

I just checked my email folders Junk / Deleted and Inbox, never received an email on those dates.

Searching all my mail for "lotharek" or "satan" only turns up my own email sent to you on 11.11.12 about wanting one. :)

Still I'm all paid up so it is not a big deal. Again, looking forward to it, :thumbsup:

But You have checked on Your computer..

probably server cut me out. login to Your mail web panel and check there, please.

and then You will se You owe me beer ;-)

LOL!

Seriously, I just logged into live.com and searched using the web interface and nothing is found besides the sent email showing my interest on 11.11.12 and the email confirming my order a couple days ago.

I'm going to forward the initial email to the same address. If you can reply maybe we can see what is going on. I'd like to receive any future progress emails.

Thanks!

I think the email we are talking about was the video link, which made me check pre-ordering page amd saw it was available. Thats the only email I had, and I was already watching the pre-order page like a hawk already ;-). Took me a few hours to work out a convincing line to utter at the wife during the opportune moment lol, then I ordered after it was approved.

So, beta testers have received primary batch of units - so far i can say. redesigned devices `s baheviour is the same what orginals. I have some troubles with newest hddriver - but thanks to Uwe, i have discovered that 8.23 doesn`t make any problems.

here is small video of orginal usatan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTg4mPJZIG8

My device acts the same.

and belows my last video with PERA PUTNIK driver ! ALL OK! PERFECT !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4cIiLeHf20&feature=youtu.be

PERA ! i try to contact You to buy Your driver - full version..no response so far ;-)

Edited by lotharek

Hello

geee...i do not know why.. over 200 mails were sent. almost 60 units preordered.

BUT DO NOT WORRY - i`m about to produce approx 200 - 150 external/50 internal.so it will be available without problem, but FIRST units in LOWER prices will be sent to customers, that helped me with their orders ( and i`m talking about almost 3000E i had to spend for parts, pcbs, others shit demanded by EU ..).

Edited by lotharek

Hello

geee...i do not know why.. over 200 mails were sent. almost 60 units preordered.

BUT DO NOT WORRY - i`m about to produce approx 200 - 150 external/50 internal.so it will be available without problem, but FIRST units in LOWER prices will be sent to customers, that helped me with their orders ( and i`m talking about almost 3000E i had to spend for parts, pcbs, others shit demanded by EU ..).

Hi Lotharek. Sorry if has been asked before but what type of plug will be needed to power the external units?

The Usatan I have here made by Zaxon, I'm using a Jaguar power supply.

http://www.lotharek....duct.php?pid=94

Specifications:

• microUSB power supply ( any mobile phone power charger will work)

• funcionality like in

INTERNAL VERSION

Cool. So, two more questions. Is that a microUSB cable connector on the device (or an adapter) or do we need to adapt a floppy power connector?

Also, I see on the page the cased Usatan says the ACSI cable is not included, but the pre-order I made says it includes the cable.

Also the option of a 2gb SD card is missing.

Was all that changed already?

dear all,

i changed a little bit offer, becasue i got mails : I WANT EXTERNAL UNIT BUT WITHOUT DMA CABEl...ETC

and of course :

Item`s ordered are delivered ALWAYS according to order.. no other option ;-) so, no worries.. please :-) just let me work and control production flow :-)