IGNORED

I Still Can't Log In To The Store... :(

PFL

It doesn't matter how many times I try to change my password or on which screen I'm on in the store I can never log in.

I mentioned this in the past in the Boulderdash thread as I wanted to leave a review but following others' advice lead nowhere. Now I want to buy new stuff and I can't. Grrr!

It's really frustrating not being able to give you my money! :P

Sorry you're having problems with the store. Are you trying to login with a username or your email address? I'd be glad to process an order manually for you--just PM me what you'd like to buy and we'll take it from there.

I will be upgrading the store to a completely new shopping cart soon, for this and other reasons.

..Al

Sorry you're having problems with the store. Are you trying to login with a username or your email address? I'd be glad to process an order manually for you--just PM me what you'd like to buy and we'll take it from there.

I will be upgrading the store to a completely new shopping cart soon, for this and other reasons.

..Al

Oh boy. I feel pretty daft right now. Because the sign in box says Username I only tried PFL. I just tried my email address and it went through without a hitch...

Sorry for wasting your time. :)

Oh boy. I feel pretty daft right now. Because the sign in box says Username I only tried PFL. I just tried my email address and it went through without a hitch...

Sorry for wasting your time. :)

Glad that's all it was. It is a bit confusing as really old store accounts were from the original store software I used, and those accounts were all email based. The current store does use "usernames", such as with the forum. When I converted the old store accounts (this was several years ago), since there wasn't a proper "username", I had to use the email addresses as usernames.

It will be fun when I have to convert the current store to the new store soon. :ponder:

..Al

..Al

• 4 weeks later...

No, you need to create a separate account for the store. The forums and the store are not connected.

..Al

Hmmm... I thought I already had an account in the store when I ordered Boulder Dash.

Anyway, I just created an account to buy some great Bob's Atari 7800 games. :thumbsup:

But now I wonder if now I have two store accounts... :?

I always put Liduario as user id either in AA forum or in the store...