Photo

I Still Can't Log In To The Store... :(

7 replies to this topic

#1 PFL OFFLINE  

PFL

Dragonstomper

• 645 posts

Posted Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:13 PM

It doesn't matter how many times I try to change my password or on which screen I'm on in the store I can never log in.

I mentioned this in the past in the Boulderdash thread as I wanted to leave a review but following others' advice lead nowhere. Now I want to buy new stuff and I can't. Grrr!

It's really frustrating not being able to give you my money! :P

#2 Albert OFFLINE  

Albert

Greetings, Avatar!

• 29,786 posts

Posted Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:15 PM

Sorry you're having problems with the store. Are you trying to login with a username or your email address? I'd be glad to process an order manually for you--just PM me what you'd like to buy and we'll take it from there.

I will be upgrading the store to a completely new shopping cart soon, for this and other reasons.

..Al

#3 OldSchoolRetroGamer OFFLINE  

OldSchoolRetroGamer

River Patroller

• 3,716 posts
  • Do you FEEL in charge?

Posted Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:18 PM

Is it the same login details as the forums? If so I cannot loin either?

#4 Albert OFFLINE  

Albert

Greetings, Avatar!

• 29,786 posts

Posted Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:19 PM

No, you need to create a separate account for the store. The forums and the store are not connected.

..Al

#5 OldSchoolRetroGamer OFFLINE  

OldSchoolRetroGamer

River Patroller

• 3,716 posts
  • Do you FEEL in charge?

Posted Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:24 PM

No, you need to create a separate account for the store. The forums and the store are not connected.

..Al

Ah OK cool. I have created a store account! THANKS.

#6 PFL OFFLINE  

PFL

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 645 posts

Posted Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:03 PM

Sorry you're having problems with the store. Are you trying to login with a username or your email address? I'd be glad to process an order manually for you--just PM me what you'd like to buy and we'll take it from there.

I will be upgrading the store to a completely new shopping cart soon, for this and other reasons.

..Al

Oh boy. I feel pretty daft right now. Because the sign in box says Username I only tried PFL. I just tried my email address and it went through without a hitch...

Sorry for wasting your time. :)

#7 Albert OFFLINE  

Albert

Greetings, Avatar!

• 29,786 posts

Posted Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:06 PM

Oh boy. I feel pretty daft right now. Because the sign in box says Username I only tried PFL. I just tried my email address and it went through without a hitch...

Sorry for wasting your time. :)

Glad that's all it was. It is a bit confusing as really old store accounts were from the original store software I used, and those accounts were all email based. The current store does use "usernames", such as with the forum. When I converted the old store accounts (this was several years ago), since there wasn't a proper "username", I had to use the email addresses as usernames.

It will be fun when I have to convert the current store to the new store soon. :ponder:

..Al

..Al

#8 LidLikesIntellivision OFFLINE  

LidLikesIntellivision

River Patroller

• 2,748 posts
  • Intellividens

Posted Thu Dec 6, 2012 9:15 PM

..Al

Hmmm... I thought I already had an account in the store when I ordered Boulder Dash.
Anyway, I just created an account to buy some great Bob's Atari 7800 games. :thumbsup:
But now I wonder if now I have two store accounts... :?
I always put Liduario as user id either in AA forum or in the store...

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users