IGNORED

Ultimate 1mb / Side 2

lotharek

Dear All,

I`d like to inform You, that last week me and my good friend, Candle, made an agreement. Since that time, I`m legal to produce/sell/support ( so far) :

- ULTIMATE 1 MB expansion

- SIDE 2cart ( improved side)

What I can promise ?

- high quality of final devices

- reasonable prices

- all EU requirements met : ROHS, WEE, ETC.

- prompt deliveries

- PERFECT DEVICES

so, my question is - Anyone interested ?

Please, visit my page for more details www.lotharek.pl ! Production of ultimate already started, Side2 in progress. All will be described at my www

ps. meanwhile i introduce ultrasatan, netusbee for ST, hxc slimm floppy emualtor and ZX DUAL JOY :-) ( sounds like titile of movie for adults...)

and last one :

SILLY VENTURE ATARI PARTY IN GDANSK IS COMING ! i will be there with ULTIMATES and soldering iron ! drop in for beer with me ;-)

if anyone interested - just drop me mail :

- topic : SIDE2 from atariage --- if You find SIDE2 device suitable for You

- topic : Ultimate from atariage --- if You find ULTIMATE device suitable for You

i do every devices at least 200 batch

Edited by lotharek
  • Like 1

Damnit !

I already have four ultimate 1Mb upgrades and was waiting for your 1MB SRAM final:

http://www.atariage....hl__1mb upgrade

So, Lotharek, do you still have plans to create/release/sell the SRAM final upgrade or will you drop it in favour of the U1MB ?!? Well, after all, I would also like to have a RAM upgrade, that is just that - a RAM upgrade (no real time clock onboard, no SDX onboard, not various different OS onboard, not dozens of other things onboard)...

Last not least, I am interested in a SIDE-2, depending on the price maybe more than one piece...

-Andreas Koch.

Edited by CharlieChaplin

I am not in the need for SIDE or U1MB right now, but I'm wondering about the SRAM upgrade (or whatever) because I have a few other machines and don't need U1MB in everything.

I wonder if Lotharek could make a plug-in 130XE upgrade, kind of like "RAM320XE" that I thought was coming out, but haven't heard about, lately? Lotharek??? (I have RAM320XL and LOVE IT)

I have made 2 or 3 orders from Lotharek over the past 2-3 years. They were fairly costly orders (multiple HxC floppy emulators, cased SIO2SDs, cased HxCs) so the first time I did not know Lotharek so I was nervous.

I was surprised how quickly things got here (U.S.) from Poland! Lotharek processes the orders quickly! I was also VERY pleased with everything I bought. After the first order, I have complete confidence in Lotharek.

So although I do not need anything right now, I am glad to see him making these Atari devices! This is great news for the Atari scene, because you could not get SIDE anywhere anymore, and Ultrasatan (for the Atari ST) could not be found, either. Lotharek is a hardware-making machine!

Lotharek: Make a plug-in RAM expansion for 130XE like RAM320XE, please!

• Like 1

I am not in the need for SIDE or U1MB right now, but I'm wondering about the SRAM upgrade (or whatever) because I have a few other machines and don't need U1MB in everything.

I wonder if Lotharek could make a plug-in 130XE upgrade, kind of like "RAM320XE" that I thought was coming out, but haven't heard about, lately? Lotharek??? (I have RAM320XL and LOVE IT)

I have made 2 or 3 orders from Lotharek over the past 2-3 years. They were fairly costly orders (multiple HxC floppy emulators, cased SIO2SDs, cased HxCs) so the first time I did not know Lotharek so I was nervous.

I was surprised how quickly things got here (U.S.) from Poland! Lotharek processes the orders quickly! I was also VERY pleased with everything I bought. After the first order, I have complete confidence in Lotharek.

So although I do not need anything right now, I am glad to see him making these Atari devices! This is great news for the Atari scene, because you could not get SIDE anywhere anymore, and Ultrasatan (for the Atari ST) could not be found, either. Lotharek is a hardware-making machine!

Lotharek: Make a plug-in RAM expansion for 130XE like RAM320XE, please!

yep a plug in expansion is very much needed!