Photo

Official Atari Jaguar packaging templates available here

6 replies to this topic

#1 djpubba OFFLINE  

djpubba

Stargunner

• 1,087 posts

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:24 PM

Back in the day one of my clients was a distributor who was working on a Jaguar game. I did a little work for them and they supplied me with the templates for Atari Jaguar game packaging -- box, controller overlays, cart labels and instruction manuals -- all nice and vector, fully editable.

Fortunately I saved 'em. I haven't ever seen these show up anywhere so I figured I'd make 'em available for the community to make their own packaging.

These are the US versions. The originals are in QuarkXPress format, which nobody uses any more so I also converted them to Illustrator, InDesign, and PDF formats and gathered up all the missing fonts.

I have the EU version of the packaging too but am not uploading/converting that at this time.

It took a fair amount of work to get these in a usable format but I am making them available here free of charge. All I ask is that if you use these to produce a game, please send me one as thanks. Not a requirement but definitely appreciated. :)

Attached Files

#2 sh3-rg OFFLINE  

sh3-rg

River Patroller

• 3,397 posts
  • doge + tie = dothemath

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:46 PM

I've been using the ones on linko's site, but will check these out, thanks!

#3 Clint Thompson ONLINE  

Clint Thompson

River Patroller

• 4,419 posts
  • Kiss Reality Goodbye.

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:49 PM

Awesome, thanks!

#4 ggn OFFLINE  

ggn

Stargunner

• 1,453 posts

Posted Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:28 AM

Great effort - thanks for releasing those for free!

One small request though, as I still have an old copy of QuarkXPress here, would it be possible for you to upload those files too?

#5 djpubba OFFLINE  

djpubba

Stargunner

• Topic Starter
  • 1,087 posts

Posted Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:20 PM

I did not mean to imply that the Quark files weren't also included. They are in the zips. :)

#6 sh3-rg OFFLINE  

sh3-rg

River Patroller

• 3,397 posts
  • doge + tie = dothemath

Posted Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:42 PM

Around 30 downloads of each file on average so far - are we to expect a rush of new releases soon? ;-)

#7 ggn OFFLINE  

ggn

Stargunner

• 1,453 posts

Posted Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:09 PM

I did not mean to imply that the Quark files weren't also included. They are in the zips. :)

Mega :)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users