music video party live music seattle retro multiplayer goldeneye mame

4 replies to this topic

#1 Metal Jesus OFFLINE  

Metal Jesus

Stargunner

• 1,228 posts

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:54 PM

http://youtu.be/xXodUes3VHo

Last weekend 45 crazy retro gaming fans showed up at the Metal Jesus Man Cave for live music, booze & fun.
Here are the highlights in music video form.

I ask the question: What 3 games would you take if stranded on a desert island?

#2 RJ OFFLINE  

RJ

River Patroller

• 4,541 posts

Posted Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:05 PM

That better be Air Supply's version of "Lost In Love" on the band setlist board!

#3 Greg2600 OFFLINE  

Greg2600

River Patroller

• 2,916 posts

Posted Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:52 PM

Well I had a trial run at this, since I had no power for a week due to Sandy, and could only play a GBA! I'd say Tetris, Mario Kart, and Galaxian.

#4 Metal Jesus OFFLINE  

Metal Jesus

Stargunner

• Topic Starter
  • 1,228 posts

Posted Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:57 PM

That better be Air Supply's version of "Lost In Love" on the band setlist board!

That is Air Supply...but we do our own special version of it: We start off at the same tempo as the cheesy original to get that "Oh! I know this song" response... then when the 2nd verse comes around, we speed it up slightly... kinda like a butt rock song

... then on the 3rd verse, we go a little faster like Bad Religion...

... then by the 4th verse, we are playing as fast as humanly possible and it sounds like speed metal Slayer-style. By the end, people's hair is blown back and several of the audience members are pregnant. It's quite the spectacle. :)

#5 RJ OFFLINE  

RJ

River Patroller

• 4,541 posts

Posted Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:16 PM

Yep I think you said in one of your past vids you guys put a special twist on the songs you play :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: music video, party, live music, seattle, retro, multiplayer, goldeneye, mame

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users