IGNORED

CKS12 - Make yourself a Christmas present

Irgendwer

Everybody who has problems to remember the keyboard positions of the graphic characters, international char-set or layout of Atari keys when using an emulator (like my son), here is your solution:

CKS12

Fifty low abrasive plastic film stickers (33 Atari char-set stickers, 15 practical symbols for keyboards in emulation mode, 2 test stickers)

Four different kinds:

* XL brown opaque (brown PC keyboards)

* XE beige opaque (to cover the original graphical chars)

* black opaque for use with black PC keyboards

* transparent for use with light PC keyboards

Order now:

* single set: € 9,95 (P&P worldwide inclusive!)

* orders with the subject "Order CKS12", number of sets, version (brown, beige, black, transparent) and complete shipping address to

C. Krueger. B (at) web. de (without blanks and @ (spam protection))

* after order, payment via German bank account (IBAN/BIC) or PayPal will be provided by email

You can find the use instruction attached below.

Note: To improve appearance, edge colouring of opaque stickers is recommended. (Good experience with "Stabilo M permanent" (brown/yellow/black)).

post-7778-0-49635400-1353172053_thumb.jpg

post-7778-0-10427400-1353172069_thumb.jpg

cks12.pdf

Edited by Irgendwer
  • Like 1

To have an impression of the XE version, I've attached two photos. The difficulty was, that keys in use are often somewhat yellowed, so I decided to yellow the stickers a little bit too.

Please note: Contrary to the XL-Photo, I abstained here from using the ESC,TAB, CLR and DEL stickers.

In the first post, I mentioned the wrong manufacturer for the edge colouring pens. It is 'STAEDLER', like depicted below and in the PDF.

post-7778-0-37486500-1353671914_thumb.jpg

post-7778-0-19037000-1353671927_thumb.jpg

Edited by Irgendwer

Nice - but personally I don't care much for the international charset...

Which is no wonder for an Australian ;). (Unfortunately, the 'ß' is missing for Germans - reducing the value a lot.)

...and I know most of the graphical ones by heart.

Meanwhile I'm also quite familiar with the assignment on the original keyboard, but still had pain with German-(PC)-keyboards.

The stickers helped my son a lot and I wish I had this support back then too - just to explain my motivation.

The idea of having them for a PC kb is good - I too often mix up the positioning of Start and Option.

So am I (AFAIR there was also a change in assignment from one Atari800 version to the next one (left to right, right to left)).

Edited by Irgendwer