IGNORED

YOU DECIDE....the integrity of the HSC

NIKON

Gosh, I thought pics were required, at least in a general concensus way, the whole time. I will often post an initial score without a picture, but if I get a score I think will be competitive right off the bat, I post a pic.

Edit: Damn! I wasted my 2600th post on that......

• Like 1

Bandicam is shareware and has a limitation on your recording time if you don't purchase the full version.

Yeah, I know. I have it on my computer. I asked him if he tried it. You can record 10 minute videos for free or pay 39 bucks for the full version. I tried aTube Catcher and it seems to be as irritating as many others I've used. It has flashing red corners around the emulator, and when I tested it with Stella, it only recorded a 6k video that wouldn't play. Bandicam works perfectly from the start. No fiddling with it. No weirdness. It just works.

Gosh, I thought pics were required, at least in a general concensus way, the whole time. I will often post an initial score without a picture, but if I get a score I think will be competitive right off the bat, I post a pic.

Yep, your 2600 post isn't competitive.But you should attach the screen shot of this page to prove it's your 2600 and a pic that shows you know what is a 2600....never mind, I forgot you are a Mod Mod Mod.

Your getting close to post #2,666 :evil:

When i was the 7800 HSC Mod pictures/screenshots were not mandatory.

That was the rule that was in place before i took over the HSC.

I even accepted a score of 64 people saved for Choplifter with no picture.

Someone posted a pic of 63 people saved but said he didn't get the 64 saved pic in time.

I took his word for it.

No, I always submit pics unless something stops me, which is rare (didn't have a working camera once). Otherwise I always have, every score.

To be perfectly clear: Oyama, are you saying you used these methods to "practice" or did you use them during the actual games you posted scores for?

Yes, I am saying, Chuck. I did this especially on 7800 games which have the endings, because I was very curious to see the ending.

Yes, I am saying, Chuck. I did this especially on 7800 games which have the endings, because I was very curious to see the ending.

You realize you're about to be booted from every HSC on here because of this? Why don't you please be honest for once, oyamafamily, and explain why you've been cheating instead of skirting around the answer with pointless stories and explanations of HOW to cheat but not actually cheating. Your extensive knowledge of cheating methods revealing in PM is very shocking, in fact. When I heard about some of them, I never even knew they existed. For someone who doesn't cheat you sure know A LOT about how to do it. More than a murderer knows how to murder. It's like saying, fire can kill, let me show you on this person who is not going to die when I kill them with it. I never did that. That pile of ash you see if a practice round to see the ending. I like the ending...yes, I like the ending...

If you're going to lie, keep your stories straight too. Everyone, to be clear, he's admitted to doing this for games OTHER than those on the 7800.

Edited by Stan

Yes, my English level is lower-intermediate. My native language is Brazilian Portuguese.

For someone who knows how to properly use the dash to create words, I highly, highly doubt it. Your grasp of English is perfectly fine and better than most foreigners. Especially those living abroad. I'll give you that at least, though it's probably all through Google translate.

@Oyamafamily

Sinceramente eu sugiro que você grave alguns vídeos para mostrar, convencer e provar que você é realmente habilidoso e honesto.

Só assim você irá recuperar sua boa fama. Grave alguns vídeos de você jogando Ice Hockey, Frostbite após os 300 mil, você passando das últimas fases em Hero etc.

Se você NÃO FIZER ISSO [gravar vídeos seus], as dúvidas se consolidarão e você será tido por CULPADO!

Se você FIZER, você irá recuperar sua boa fama e demonstrar suas habilidades incomuns, será RESPEITADO E ADMIRADO!

Sugiro, inclusive, que você assine de alguma maneira seus vídeos para que ninguém duvide de você (por exemplo, escrever oymafamily em um editor de texto para mostrar no vídeo)

• Like 1

@Oyamafamily

Sinceramente eu sugiro que você grave alguns vídeos para mostrar, convencer e provar que você é realmente habilidoso e honesto.

Só assim você irá recuperar sua boa fama. Grave alguns vídeos de você jogando Ice Hockey, Frostbite após os 300 mil, você passando das últimas fases em Hero etc.

Se você NÃO FIZER ISSO [gravar vídeos seus], as dúvidas se consolidarão e você será tido por CULPADO!

Se você FIZER, você irá recuperar sua boa fama e demonstrar suas habilidades incomuns, será RESPEITADO E ADMIRADO!

Sugiro, inclusive, que você assine de alguma maneira seus vídeos para que ninguém duvide de você (por exemplo, escrever oymafamily em um editor de texto para mostrar no vídeo)

I can translate the first part of that:

"Sinceramente eu sugiro que você grave alguns vídeos para mostrar . . ."

Sincerely, sugar in your voice will put you in a grave unless you make a video about a monster holding a parasol.

• Like 5

@Oyamafamily

Honestly I suggest you record a few videos to show, convince and prove that you are really skilled and honest.

Only then will you regain your good name. Record some videos of you playing Ice Hockey, Frostbite after 300 thousand, you are passing the final stages in Hero etc.

If you do not [their videos], doubts take root and you will be taken by GUILTY!

If you DO, you will recover your good name and demonstrate their unusual abilities, will be RESPECTED AND ADMIRED!

I suggest, also, that you sign your videos somehow doubt that anyone of you (eg oymafamily write in a text editor to show in the video)

Translated with Google translate

Honestly I suggest you record a few videos to show, convince and prove that you are really skilled and honest.

Only then will you regain your good name. Record some videos of you playing Ice Hockey, Frostbite after 300 thousand, you are passing the final stages in Hero etc.

If you do not [their videos], doubts take root and you will be taken by GUILTY!

If you DO, you will recover your good name and demonstrate their unusual abilities, will be RESPECTED AND ADMIRED!

I suggest, also, that you sign your videos somehow doubt that anyone of you (eg oymafamily write in a text editor to show in the video)

Translated with Google translate

With little corrections that's it. I'm sure he understood it very well.

He really needs to make some videos.

And I am waiting for those videos!

Oyama spent a lot of time playing, taking notes and submitting scores to the HSC.

I'm sure he will make some great videos IF he isn't cheating for all this time.

I don't think language is a serious barrier here but I can express very well in Portuguese and make all clear.

I can also translate Oyama's Portuguese to English if he wants to. [but my English isn't THAT good]

• Like 1

@Oyamafamily

Liduario, it will be my future intention. Submit the videos of 7800 and 2600 gameplays on the subsequent seasons of HSCs, except when I post lower scores as I did on Moon Cresta and Scrapyard Dog. I've just sent a PM to Jacob about this question.

Edited by oyamafamily
  • Like 1

My 2 cents...if ultimately we are required to submit proof (other than a screenshot) that we played a game legit on an emulator...I will simply stop participating in this or any other HSC that enforces such a rule. While I have a number of systems, I do not have them all, nor do I have every game ever made for the systems I do have. The implication here becomes if you can't prove you actually played the game without cheating...you must be cheating. I do not cheat...I have no reason to cheat...I play these games because I like playing them. If I get 1st place or last place, it doesn't matter. I do like the competition and I like to do as well as I can, but if we have to start taking extra measures to prove a score, it's no longer going to be fun to play...so why bother.

This is an important point. Will it be worthwhile for people to go through the hassle of making videos of their emulated gameplay? Personally, I don't want to take the time to make videos, but I'm willing to do it if it's deemed necessary. But I don't know if it's worthwhile if people start dropping out of the hsc's.

Liduario, it will be my future intention. Submit the videos of 7800 and 2600 gameplays on the subsequent seasons of HSCs, except when I post lower scores as I did on Moon Cresta and Scrapyard Dog. I've just sent a PM to Jacob about this question.

How about this season, like first high score Whoo Hoo we get?

I think Liduario was also suggesting that you post videos of games you already played, such as last week's Ice Hockey in which you came in first place.

• Like 1