IGNORED

Another World Jaguar Pre-Order

Albert

Yes, port the ST another world, and then get RCG France to manufacture it. Send them an email and they'll add you to a list for the deluxe Atari ST version, complete in box with a voucher for a free subway (You'll need it, it'll be a long wait and you'll get hungry)

Edited by CyranoJ
  • Like 2

Yes, port the ST another world, and then get RCG France to manufacture it. Send them an email and they'll add you to a list for the deluxe Atari ST version, complete in box with a voucher for a free subway (You'll need it, it'll be a long wait and you'll get hungry)

I hope you understand that I was joking

otherwise you're a jerk

otherwise you're a jerk

You have to be careful talking to Jaguar developers like that. Based on history they're likely to start wearing check shirts made of tea cloth, dream up conspiracy theories and rage quit out of the 'community' taking their binaries with them, never to be seen again, until they return and once again rage quit, that is.

It's all pretty scary stuff. There used to be an asylum where they all voluntary attended, but with that gone they're free to roam the interwebs now. A charity should be set up to help them. I don't know what it would be called, but I guess the acronym would be quite offensive.

• Like 5

You have to be careful talking to Jaguar developers like that. Based on history they're likely to start wearing check shirts made of tea cloth, dream up conspiracy theories and rage quit out of the 'community' taking their binaries with them, never to be seen again, until they return and once again rage quit, that is.

It's all pretty scary stuff. There used to be an asylum where they all voluntary attended, but with that gone they're free to roam the interwebs now. A charity should be set up to help them. I don't know what it would be called, but I guess the acronym would be quite offensive.

Psyche! I already downloaded all of the BINs! Bam!

That just happened...

• Like 1