IGNORED

Another World Jaguar Pre-Order

Albert

I been on the list forever and haven't heard a word, got no emails, Whats up?

Well, I was #100... and I've seen at least 10 more people with numbers higher than me respond. I originally asked to be added to the list nearly 2 years ago... so you can kind of figure...

EDIT: Well worth it though... if you look at this video (below), the Jaguar version compares with the best of them. Probably most comparable to the DOS version.

Edited by 82-T/A
  • Like 1

LOL I'm never gonna get the email, I'm not on the original list I'm on the emailed much later and might get one list.

That's what I thought as well. Hang in there, you may well be higher than you previously thought. I emailed them after the supposed cutoff date for the second run so it really is a crap shoot and you are probably fine.

And if not, you can always snag it on ebay for six hundred dollars... :woozy:

• Like 1

Got mine in yesterday, and wow, was it worth the wait! It was for some reason pretty magical to play this on my Jaguar. As you can see I got the rare "peeling label edition"...nothing a little light crazy glue couldn't solve.

I played for about 2 hours and had a blast, after many deaths and trials (I am finally just starting to remember the ideal path for this game) I made it to the house after running the gauntlet. Here are the codes so far

CGXG-Reflective pool at the beginning

TXAJ

ACCG

TGGE

LJEX

LXGR

XLPX

PLNT

WCRR

JPCT

JLNG

NPJJ-Outside of the house after escaping the tunnel.

4 digit passwords!? This must not be an 80's game... :)

Jaguar "Another World" Universal Game case insert attached. For PERSONAL use only please. This was made for me at my request by German Jaguar AA All-Star ChrisWR, so you can thank him for the effort.

Cheers' and good luck to the rest of you waiting on this awesome game!

post-38373-0-55639900-1441369702_thumb.jpg

post-38373-0-25475100-1441369731_thumb.jpg

post-38373-0-24121700-1441370117_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

As you can see I got the rare "peeling label edition"...nothing a little light crazy glue couldn't solve.

I'm really surprised by that. This release is known particularly for the high quality package. I guess something like this is bound to happen. I'm glad you aren't the type to blow it out of proportion.

I'm really surprised by that. This release is known particularly for the high quality package. I guess something like this is bound to happen. I'm glad you aren't the type to blow it out of proportion.

It is a SUPER high quality production, all around. I have also been really pleased not to notice a single bug or glitch thus far.

BUT......Labels' gonna be labels...(and peel occasionally) No big deal.

Touchdown, since you had your own insert label created, what actually comes with the game? Box, manual, etc?

The thing I had made up was an insert for a game case; nothing fancy. The game comes with a box, manual, white insert, and a few postcards with product info from the RGC. Nice package overall. NOT vacuum sealed ;)

• 2 weeks later...