IGNORED

Team Pixelboy News Bulletin - December 25th 2012

Pixelboy

Man this is a nightmare...!

I've only processed a few orders so far and it's already past noon here! There are so many little details to keep track of for each customer, I have to go super slow to make sure not to forget (or overlook) anything.

Oh, and did I mention the power outage? Once the power came back up, I had to review all my recent activities and correct all the little details that were lost in my record files.

THIS IS GOING TO TAKE FOREVER!! :x

Looks like we need to get you a backup generator and a sexy assistant.

Oh wait that second one may slow you down even more.

Not a bad problem in the least to have... a sexy ASSistant that is!

Maybe Luc should put together another run of Super Action Soccer to help funding for a backup generator. I would go with a Natural Gas Backup Genny so that would mean that you may have to make about 15 more SAS CIBs! ;)

• Like 1

Not a bad problem in the least to have... a sexy ASSistant that is!

Maybe Luc should put together another run of Super Action Soccer to help funding for a backup generator. I would go with a Natural Gas Backup Genny so that would mean that you may have to make about 15 more SAS CIBs! ;)

I think I'll just save a little money and just save my text files more often. :)

At least I'm doing a little better health-wise today. Still, it's a lot of work to keep track of everything.

I think I'll just save a little money and just save my text files more often. :)

At least I'm doing a little better health-wise today. Still, it's a lot of work to keep track of everything.

As much as I hate microsoft at least if you used word or excel they would be autosaving for you every once in a while.

I think it's safe to say that we all truly appreciate the effort you're putting in to this, especially over the holidays while you're sick. Take care of yourself and soon enough we'll all be playing some new CV games ... well ... those of us who only ordered SGM games will need to wait until it arrives, so we'll just get to look at the boxes and read the manuals :-)

• Like 1

Well, I'm calling it a day. :)

I wanted to process enough orders today to link all my available copies to customers, but I didn't quite make it.

Tomorrow I'm working, and in the evening I'll be visiting a few Staples stores to try to purchase as many 12x12x6 boxes as I can find. so I won't be processing any orders tomorrow. I'm also working Friday, so most of the order processing that remains to be done will happen this week-end.

Thank you all for your sustained patience. ;)

• Like 4

Here's another update, especially posted for anyone who still hasn't received a reply from me about the order they placed recently.

I had to work yesterday and I'm at the office today as well. Yesterday, we had the mother of all snow storms here in Montreal, so you can imagine that I spent some time shoveling yesterday evening. All this to say that I haven't been able to process many orders over the last 24 hours or so. If I can, I'll resume processing orders tonight, but I'll definately be processing orders all day tomorrow.

One piece of good news is that I was able to buy enough shipping boxes at Staples to ship all the games which are currently ready to ship. So that much is done.

My plan for the short-term is to process all orders first (via e-mail) and once all orders are mostly settled, I'll get to work on packing all the shipping boxes with games as quickly as I can, and dropping them off at the post office in all deliberate speed. Afterwards, I'll have more shelf space to store the next lot of CIB games, so I'll get busy glueing boxes and assembling carts. This activity will keep me busy for most of January, so again, patience will be a useful virtue during these busy times. :)

• Like 6

That must be kind of interesting...

Walks up to the person at Staples - "Hi I'd like to buy 100 'x' size boxes" - gets strange look from salesperson... (seeing how most people would only buy 1 or maybe 2.. :) )

Of course salesperson replies "Sorry we only have 50 - but the store on the other side of town (25 miles away - well 40+ kilometers) has 50 more..." :P

Well, I hope you process my order <grin>....got all that money in my PayPal account just waiting to be transferred someplace...

Here's another update, especially posted for anyone who still hasn't received a reply from me about the order they placed recently.

I had to work yesterday and I'm at the office today as well. Yesterday, we had the mother of all snow storms here in Montreal, so you can imagine that I spent some time shoveling yesterday evening. All this to say that I haven't been able to process many orders over the last 24 hours or so. If I can, I'll resume processing orders tonight, but I'll definately be processing orders all day tomorrow.

One piece of good news is that I was able to buy enough shipping boxes at Staples to ship all the games which are currently ready to ship. So that much is done.

My plan for the short-term is to process all orders first (via e-mail) and once all orders are mostly settled, I'll get to work on packing all the shipping boxes with games as quickly as I can, and dropping them off at the post office in all deliberate speed. Afterwards, I'll have more shelf space to store the next lot of CIB games, so I'll get busy glueing boxes and assembling carts. This activity will keep me busy for most of January, so again, patience will be a useful virtue during these busy times. :)

That must be kind of interesting...

Walks up to the person at Staples - "Hi I'd like to buy 100 'x' size boxes" - gets strange look from salesperson... (seeing how most people would only buy 1 or maybe 2.. :) )

Of course salesperson replies "Sorry we only have 50 - but the store on the other side of town (25 miles away - well 40+ kilometers) has 50 more..." :P

Well, I didn't need 100 boxes of a specific size, which is why I visited several Staples stores. I found all the boxes I was looking for without asking any employee for help. :)

Well, I hope you process my order <grin>....got all that money in my PayPal account just waiting to be transferred someplace...

Um, I don't know how I to tell you this, but I've processed 44 customers so far. I think you'll realize what this means: My initial stocks are almost gone already. And I've got roughly 70 more customers waiting for a reply...

I think I'm going to disappoint lot of people over the next couple of days. :( But that will encourage me to manage the reminder service carefully, with all the seriousness I can muster.

If i make it into the first batch or not,

i do really hope you serve all the resellers on this form last.

I'm doing it first-come-first-served. And I got your e-mail, Sandy. Unfortunately, you're pretty far down the list in my e-mail inbox. Seriously, last Christmas day was like being attacked by rabid piranhas. :P

I'll try to respond to all the remaining e-mails today, but if I can't manage it, I'll probably finish it all tomorrow.

I'm doing it first-come-first-served. And I got your e-mail, Sandy. Unfortunately, you're pretty far down the list in my e-mail inbox. Seriously, last Christmas day was like being attacked by rabid piranhas. :P

It really did get a little out of hand and that was just the public posts... can't even imagine what you got via PMs and emails. Aside from that, I think all the excitement (good and bad) just goes to show how desired all your new releases are and that's a good thing.

It really did get a little out of hand and that was just the public posts... can't even imagine what you got via PMs and emails. Aside from that, I think all the excitement (good and bad) just goes to show how desired all your new releases are and that's a good thing.

I just wish I could have had more time to assemble all the carts and boxes I have here before Christmas. It would have made more people happy. :)

Right now, all I have left are copies of Dragon's Lair and Zaxxon Super Game. All copies of the other games have been sold.

I'm surprised to hear that. I would have expected those to be the first to sell out.

If I read it correctly, he made considerably more copies of those from the start...that's my guess. Otherwise, I would completely agree with your observation.