IGNORED

Best place to get an Atari 7800? Anyone have a spare?

Rev

Ok, Groovybee has harrassed me into getting a 7800. I have never owned or even played a 7800 and its 2013! Shame on me!

Anyone here have a nice priced one? What about a trade? I have plenty of spare Intellivision consoles and some common games like a starter kit for a newcomer to Intellivision. You guys know Groovybee is going to make Intellivision games one day? :)

Anyway, what is an average price for a nice working un-boxed console?

Any help is appriciated.

thanks

Best games for 7800?

I have one and would be up for my first INTV trade! Games available to boot! ;)

Hey! I know you. I didnt know you had a 7800 available, of course i didnt ask.

what games did you get in that lot you just bought? What games are you looking for? What games do I have? Do you have any spare 7800 games? Do you need another intv console? So many questions...

Ok, Groovybee has harrassed me into getting a 7800. I have never owned or even played a 7800 and its 2013! Shame on me!

Anyone here have a nice priced one? What about a trade? I have plenty of spare Intellivision consoles and some common games like a starter kit for a newcomer to Intellivision. You guys know Groovybee is going to make Intellivision games one day? :)

Anyway, what is an average price for a nice working un-boxed console?

Any help is appriciated.

thanks

Best games for 7800?

dig dug, ballblazer, centipede, midnight mutants, commando off the top of my head . homebrews... failsafe, super circus, super pac-man... all of Bob's games

Hey! I know you. I didnt know you had a 7800 available, of course i didnt ask.

what games did you get in that lot you just bought? What games are you looking for? What games do I have? Do you have any spare 7800 games? Do you need another intv console? So many questions...

I need to do so much in order to respond...I have some questions as well.

Do you need just the console/ps/controllers, or are you going to stay "true to form" and go for CIB with the 7800?

I need to do so much in order to respond...I have some questions as well.

Do you need just the console/ps/controllers, or are you going to stay "true to form" and go for CIB with the 7800?

Im fine with loose console, in good working order of course. Not boxed........yet. But maybe later, yoou know, the 7800 has a reletivly small library with just a few rare games, right? not impossible to complete? Afterall, one time one spent over 1k on an Intellivision game..... :P

You have any spare 7800 games? Like some good arcade action style?

The best non homebrew games I have are Astroids, Ballblazer, Centipede, Commando, Dig Dug,Food Fight, Joust, Mario Bros. Midnight Mutants, and Robotron 2084.

In terms of Homebrews, while I don't all of them, You really can't go wrong with any of Bob's games at the Atariage store. All of the games he programed the for the 7800 are great.

To let you know that Meteor shower actually is the 7800 version of Astro Smash.

I have both of games of Ken Siders. Beefdrop is Burgertime. B*nq is Q*bert. Both are good ports of the 2 arcade games.

Edited by 8th lutz

Great suggestions guys, ive been researching the homebrews online and looking at the AA store. Naturally i want beef drop and the qbert game. the arcade style games are my fav and will get those.

Question: does beef drop have a box available?

Benny has convinced me to start off with boxes.

Also, please no one bid on the tank command games on ebay......its mine! Lol

But when there is only one bowling alley in town, who cares what its called? People just call it "the bowling alley." :)

Congrats on the pickup! I only have the basics and a number of homebrews so you are already up on me!

My statement was all just in fun. I am currently working with Rev to get him rolling with a good set up and a bunch of games, so he knows what I mean. In case you don't know him, he is quite the Intv. collector here, so I just figured I would make the funny comparison of Tank Command to Spiker.

PS: as for the only tank game, let's not forget about Combat 1990.... ;)

But when there is only one bowling alley in town, who cares what its called? People just call it "the bowling alley." :)

Congrats on the pickup! I only have the basics and a number of homebrews so you are already up on me!

Now i need to pick up that blue rampage boxed game, ikari warriors, commando, double dragon, alien game and some homebrews and some commons from benny and im set.