IGNORED

TI-99/4A ROMS

roadrunner

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a suggestion, but make a bootable Ubuntu USB stick, or maybe a throwaway virtual machine to access the website, get your roms, copy them to another USB stick and then blank out the bootable USB, or delete the VM. Then if your temp os got infected no big deal as you are wiping it out after you get the files.

• Like 2

Just a suggestion, but make a bootable Ubuntu USB stick, or maybe a throwaway virtual machine to access the website, get your roms, copy them to another USB stick and then blank out the bootable USB, or delete the VM. Then if your temp os got infected no big deal as you are wiping it out after you get the files.

I didn't get a virus from that site, but i haven't been back there since.

I have a bunch of 3DO roms, that site has a few i don't have and would like to try out tho.

timrad2 "an oldie but a goodie"! I remember well how exicited I was to find it in 1998 and get back my early childhood TI Memories. Since then virtually every cart based for the Ti 994/a has been dumped including a bunch of proto's , but timrad2 still remains a nice place to start.

Edited by JL

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I know I am over 2 years behind on this post but I'm having a problem. I'm using the Win994a emulator & am attempting to put together the Demon Attack Cart. But this site,

http://tigameshelf.net/asm.htm

Game is in the middle of page as you scroll down

It only gives a .bin file but it will not allow me to attach it to the emulator or convert it to a cart format. & when I look on theoldcomputer.com

http://www.theoldcomputer.com/roms/index.php?folder=Texas-Instruments/TI-99-4A/Cartridges

The images it gives me don't make much sense. Can anyone figure out how this is supposed to be arranged ? I need this for a video & any help would be greatly appreciated.

Any reccomendations for emulators, sites, or instructions on how to create the cart. I'm lost now. 0_0

• Like 1