IGNORED

Interest Check: Tank Command & Kung-Fu Master

KevinMos3

I would like to get an interest check on how many people would like a cart made of Tank Command (color edit) and Kung-Fu Master (color + sprite edit).

Please be aware: This is NOT a pre-order. I'm only trying to gauge the interest to see how many parts would be needed. From there, I'll see if I can acquire enough to fill the need, figure up the cost, and THEN take pre-orders.

If you would like one or both, just reply with which one(s) and I'll tally it up. To re-iterate, once I get everything in place, I'll post again for actual orders. At that time, I'll have a set price and probably also give an option of label variations. I have no plans to include boxes. I'd rather not do manuals, but I'm willing to consider it.

To answer the question of price -- I'm not sure what my costs will be, but just know it will be as low as possible. Going rates seem to have been around $25 over the years, but I hope to do them for less than that. I'm not planning to make any profit, only to cover costs. Again, once I've seen how many people are interested, I'll see what my costs will be, post an update, and get ready for pre-orders.

Thanks to everyone who's expressed interest so far. :)

Edited by KevinMos3