IGNORED

Will Trade My Cuttle Cart II for Your Cuttle Cart III

boxpressed

• 4 weeks later...

I'd be giving up my VIC20... THAT would hurt... believe me, as far as value goes, they are equal, the megacart is really not easy to come by, there is a long ass waiting list and I'm not even sure you can get on it anymore, and if you did, it would be expensive as the cost of the CC2 & CC3 when they were available still plus I'm adding the console

but again, I'm just pointing out the relative similarities, if you don't want the VIC20, that's fine, but let's not get into making assumptions about the validity of the proposal.

<snip!>....the megacart is really not easy to come by, there is a long ass waiting list and I'm not even sure you can get on it anymore...<snip!>

You can get it, but it takes about 1 year, seriously. I posted about it somewhere. I'd hang on to the Megacart. The fella making them is not doing it for profit, and is surely going to get tired of doing it. When that happens, it will likely become a collector's item. When Harmony2 comes out, you'll be glad you still have Megacart.