IGNORED

ROWDYTRON - new game

Blue Azure

So now the trickle down starts as the result of the ROBOTRON disassembly. But it's probably going to be more like a flood.

We all know how big 3D is these days. Now ROBOTRON is going 4D!!! That's right, 4D.

That's 4D in hexadecimal, or 4*16 + D*1 = 77 decimal. That's because that's the limit of

Mommy's, Daddy's, or Mikey's you can have on the screen at one time, without crashing

your host machine.

Now this is a prototype and, yes it works, but it's nowhere near what I plan to do with it.

It's a demo to show what could be done. So enjoy it for what it is. You are INVINCIBLE

in this game. In fact you must be to get past the First Level.

NTSC ROWDYTRON BINARY

ROWDYTRON_NTSC_BE74.bin

NTSC ROWDYTRON EM

Rowdytron_NTSC_32K.a78

PAL ROWDYTRON

<PAL version not available yet>

ROWDYTRON LEVEL-BY-LEVEL DISCUSSION

LEVEL 1...

There is one (1) Grunt you need to kill to get to Level 2...Can you find it? With 4D Hulks on the screen, it may be difficult. Can you find the one Grunt and kill him with one shot?

LEVEL 2...

The screen is crammed with Mommy's, Daddy's and Mikey's. It's bonus time. Are they 4D? Not quite, it's 4D minus 2, the best we can do. Notice when you enter this level you have no spare lives on the screen. Soon you will have 14!!!! Don't shoot, you don't need to. No fear. Run across the screen and pick up (and save) the Humans. It's your job, Mutant Clone (MC). Once all the Humans are saved there's 5 pesky Grunts surrounding you. Shoot your way to Level 3.

LEVEL 3...

So now we do Quarks. We're going 4D here as well. Shoot your way quickly or it becomes more work.

LEVEL 4...

My favorite wave on the 7800 - EVER. Doesn't approach the shooter TRUXTON on the Sega Genesis, but who cares? Any game on the 7800, anything you've ever seen on the 7800 doesn't approach this. If you love a shooter, you'll love this wave. Spherions, going 4D.

LEVEL 5...

After Level 4, we need a rest. This one, we revert down to 3E (and now I just thought I should have used 3D), as 3E is the maximum 2084's we can have on the screen at one time. Can you get through this level without shooting a single shot? Try it and see.

LEVEL 6...

Level 6 is the inverse of Level 5. This is a prototype, so I can do this. There are 3D Grunts which is the maximum we can have with nineteen (19) 2084's. This one, you must shoot or get trampled by 3D Grunts. I hear footsteps...they're coming for you...

LEVEL 7...

Needs work but it shows what combinations of the above can do.

LEVELS 8 THRU 40...

Reverts to the original 7800 non-invincible game.

WAVETABLE, ORIGINAL 7800 NON-INVINCIBLE GAME

ROBOTRON_WAVETBL_STOCK.rtf

WAVETABLE, ROWDYTRON INVINCIBLE GAME

ROBOTRON_WAVETBL_BLUE.rtf

CREATE YOUR OWN GAME, ORDER FORM

RobotonixOrderForm.xls

BE ROWDY, AND GET ROWDYTRON TODAY!!!

Can you imagine what the future of ROBOTRON could be? There's no limit. Not only do we take the INVINCIBLE game to the extreme that the host machine has to offer, we can also re-design the original NON-INVINCIBLE 7800 game to make it playable to 99 levels and beyond...