IGNORED

New homebrew called "Rocketeer"

GroovyBee

so is the arcade version

slight correction of myself.the original version is called jetpac. i thought it was an arcade game because it was released on the xbox live arcade. solar jetman on nes is the sequel to jetpac and lunar jetman. jetpac refuelled on xbox live arcade is really cool. here is a pic of jetpac refuelled.

post-30773-0-14697500-1361605133_thumb.jpg

Edited by pimpmaul69
  • Like 3

Latest version :-

- The score and high score are now working.

- Added support for more frames of animation for the player. When you press up and left/right you get an animated booster effect and when you stop pressing up it deactivates the booster animation as gravity kicks in and you begin to fall.

• Like 1

Groovy, does this have a 2 player mode?

Also, is this officially based on that Rocketeer movie or they just happen to share the name?

And what is the name of your "company" , you need a cool name and website. I vote for "groovy games" or "groovybee games"

Make it so!

Groovy, does this have a 2 player mode?

If you mean two players on screen at once then no. If you mean two players taking turns then that'll be one of the last things to be added. The controller support is there I just need to see how much RAM is left at the end.

Also, is this officially based on that Rocketeer movie or they just happen to share the name?

Nope! Nothing to do with that movie they just happen to have the same name.

And what is the name of your "company" , you need a cool name and website. I vote for "groovy games" or "groovybee games"

Hmmmm.....

Will it still be available to purchase after the pre-order is over? I just like to see gameplay footage before i buy anything. And that's if i have the money. :ponder:

The idea behind the game's pre-order was to gauge numbers and release as many carts as people wanted. I'm still on track to release a teaser ROM this week so you'll be able to play a level of the game yourself in an emulator or on a CC3 soon.