IGNORED

New homebrew called "Rocketeer"

GroovyBee

Come on now Dz, lets go easy on the new guy. He did it all in the name of politely expressing his opinion. We all know if you express your opinion you can never be wrong!

Other than his right to express his opinion on the whole Groovybee/Rocketeer thread here.

This guy hasn’t really given a reason why he felt the need to give a long winded play by play recap of the last 5 years.

Opinions is not a real or intelligent reason to stir this up. Neither is: I’m getting old, I’m 47 etc. Nice attempt at a smoke screen.

Again, his focus will be on me and Dz and anyone else. Instead of Rocketeer/Groovy. He’s still scared to address Groovy man to man.....oh wait he did....his nicely expressed opinions. Yeah.

New users should have at least 100 posts before they are permitted to fully expressing their opinion on OUR forums and, before doing so, should probably PM Rev first with his reason for doing so.

He has every right to post his opinion in this public forum, just as you have every right to bash him and I have every right to laugh at you doing so. You make it sound like he's invaded YOUR home ... but we're all here in a public forum ... just trying to give our thoughts and sort through life.

As I said before, he didn't even home in on the still-hot-controversial Gyruss thread or the hot-button that recently spiked last week in the Hovver Bovver thread (since he seems to like drama). No, he went for the finally dying drama thread of Rocketeer and decided to re-open the debate by not-so-subtly accuse GroovyBee of same old stuff.

Holy cow, didn't read that thread yet, but I just spent the last half hour of my life reading that drama ... yikes. The Intellivision forums are rarely boring :-o

He has every right to post his opinion in this public forum, just as you have every right to bash him and I have every right to laugh at you doing so.... but we're all here in a public forum ... just trying to give our thoughts and sort through life.

I agree,

but one thing is for sure its

Always entertaining here in our section of AA....

• Like 1

Hey Blaidan, show us a picture of your Intellivision setup and game collection.

Also homebrews if you have some.

Extra points if you have a picture of you as a kid playing Intellivision (I had played Intellivision but no one thought in taking me a picture as 5 year old)

Here's my modest but growing collection. I was happy to find that my Intellivoice was waiting for me on my front step when o got home from work!

post-64711-0-18464200-1530571147_thumb.jpg

post-64711-0-55463200-1530571221_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

I can already tell it's going to be a problem! I can't stop!

lol,

It happens that's for sure, My advise to you would be start to collecting with CIB right of the start if you are pursuing the original 126 releases..

Good luck and enjoy !!!

lol,

It happens that's for sure, My advise to you would be start to collecting with CIB right of the start if you are pursuing the original 126 releases..

Good luck and enjoy !!!

So, I've given this a little thought (look out Rev & dz... here comes another opinion). I think that what I want to do is collect the CIB homebrew and use the Ultimate Flashback for the original 125. I haven't decided on this route for sure but I'm leaning that way. I'm thinking that from an economical standpoint this might be the way to go.

So, I've given this a little thought I think that what I want to do is collect the CIB homebrew and use the Ultimate Flashback for the original 125. I haven't decided on this route for sure but I'm leaning that way. I'm thinking that from an economical standpoint this might be the way to go.

What ever works for you and your happy , that's what counts.. Good luck on collecting all the CIB Homebrews , patience and deep pockets are needed that's for sure. Im sure a lot of people here can help you get to that goal...

Edited by m-crew

I can see that this thread is now back on topic talking about absolutely nothing to do with Rocketeer, and our friendly neighborhood troll has still not posted his opinion in any other thread, preferring to continue hijacking this one. :roll:

So, I've given this a little thought (look out Rev & dz... here comes another opinion). I think that what I want to do is collect the CIB homebrew and use the Ultimate Flashback for the original 125. I haven't decided on this route for sure but I'm leaning that way. I'm thinking that from an economical standpoint this might be the way to go.

There's not much economy in buying a bunch of homebrews :D but some of us try. A cheap option I'd recommend would be to buy the Mattel Networks. That's about 45 games, most of which can be purchased for around $5ea. That's like 3 homebrews these days :ponder:

I can see that this thread is now back on topic talking about absolutely nothing to do with Rocketeer, and our friendly neighborhood troll has still not posted his opinion in any other thread, preferring to continue hijacking this one. :roll:

You're a piece of work. And once again misstating facts. Aside from the fact that you've kept me busy in this thread I did post in the Hover Bovver thread. Granted, you'll just say, "wow, 1 whole post outside of this thread". But, another misstating of facts by you again nonetheless. How about you just leave me alone and I'll do the same for you... m'kay? Great.

There's not much economy in buying a bunch of homebrews :D but some of us try. A cheap option I'd recommend would be to buy the Mattel Networks. That's about 45 games, most of which can be purchased for around $5ea. That's like 3 homebrews these days :ponder:

That's a good point. I guess economy is pretty much out the window and it'll be more about self-control!