IGNORED

What is 'TRON: Complete'?

bikeguychicago

Maybe Micky was kidding but I'm looking at my limited edition Tron action figure that was included in my Super Deluxe edition and it's fantast.....wait a second, is that a bloody Hello Kitty doll that Rev has coloured with felt pens to look like Tron? Damn it! Rev, you and your Hello Kitty obsession is out of control! :)

Was the cover artwork done in crayon? My theory is Rev will have his kids make them, in his basement sweatshop = profit?

Upon closer inspection, that does, in fact, appear to have been the case. All in the name of his Hello Kitty Dance Dance Revolution obsession. Unbelievable.

Some things should not exist, I think that is one of them. I have the greatest respect for the Japanese, but it has always seemed that is one strangely pervy country. Good thing my kids are past the Hello Kitty stage, so I don't have to explain why going forward I will now laugh hysterically any time I see a Kitty logo!

• 1 month later...