IGNORED

Is Conker's Bad Fur Day really worth $150?

Always funny to me seeing stuff selling for 3x the retail price.. and remembering when these things basically gathered dust on the shelves. Where were the buyers then? I think I bought my copy for $19 and heck, I never even got around to opening it.

Agreed. I gave $20 for Clay Fighter Sculptor's Cut several years ago. Even without the box I've seen them go for up to $200.

And yes, this is kinda normal. N64 stuff has been going up recently. Even Blitz SE has commanded $50 a pop, and that's "just a crappy sports title". Never mind the fact it's one of the rarest games for the N64. Folks if there's anything you want for N64, get it now. IMO, most everything that's classic Nintendo is picking up at least a little bit. They're saying Super Nintendo is in pretty high demand around here. I don't know because I don't collect for it.

I remember a time when you could get any Nintendo 64 console you wanted for $3 at a thrift shop. It ain't like that any more.

• 2 weeks later...

Always funny to me seeing stuff selling for 3x the retail price.. and remembering when these things basically gathered dust on the shelves. Where were the buyers then? I think I bought my copy for $19 and heck, I never even got around to opening it.

I think I bought 3 copies back in the day for $9.90 each at TRU wish I had held on to them a little longer :P I think the fact that N64 is basically the last of the cartridge based systems will definitely lead to collectability that and the Nintendo name.

I do think people on ebay will over pay on things and there are the re-sellers of all things classic gaming buying up the cheap copies and relisting, but CBFD comes up in completed listings over 1300 times just within the past few months. No way is this rare, other than it being released by Rare. Paticence is key!

• Like 1

I got my copy of Conker's for $3 at a charity thrift a few years back. If you are trying to complete your N64 collection, then how much is it worth to you?

From a playability standpoint, it is a highly immature game with some vulgarity and excrement thrown in for good measure. If you were in 7th grade, this game might be funny.

Would I pay $150 for it? No.