IGNORED

Games, covers and videos Emerson Arcadia 2001

Hekaly

Good for all.

My name is Hector and took almost a year infojuegos programming, a website with games information.

For a few days I have begun to upload content and I'm starting with the early consoles, including Emerson Arcadia 2001.

I leave the link where you can see the entries for each game as well as the videos of 37 games on my youtube channel.

Website and youtube channel

Hope you like.

At one time I have thought about going up the covers of different clones of Arcadia, but it is very difficult to find in high quality.

regards

Note: Sorry for my low level of English. But I am from another country and use google traslate

Edited by Hekaly

I'm gonna have to check that out later today. I had an Arcadia 2001 in the '80's and I just recently started collecting games for the system. I got another console about two months ago, too.

From what I've read, the Arcadia itself is one of those clone systems. I think it and the other consoles were simply licensed to different manufacturers like the 3DO was.