IGNORED

Refurbished MAXTOR MAXLINE II 250GB IDE HD Sealed in Anti-Static Bag $18ea

Mark Wolfe

FREE PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING IN USA

These are practically brand new blank, unformatted hard drives. The only reason I can't use them is because they can not be "locked" which is only useful for xbox hd upgrades, otherwise these are perfect for cheap extra storage on your PC, external usb enclosure, or Phat PS2. these are empty, 250GB IDE [not SATA] Hard Drives in Sealed Anti-Static Bags. $18ea Shipped FREE anywhere in the USA.

Good for Mac, PC, Linux, etc BTW: Amazon.com has super cheap deals on IDE USB Enclosures for around $12

I have 8 of them for sale, I take PayPal "GIFT" to avoid paypal fees, check my AA feedback if trust is an issue, I would do a cut in price if you ordered more than one but message me with your zip code and how many you want to see what kind of discount I can offer

pictures of actual drive below.

post-3814-0-95025100-1363402685_thumb.jpg

post-3814-0-68618800-1363402686_thumb.jpg

post-3814-0-66215900-1363402690_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I too have used a lot of Maxtor drives in my xbox upgrade service and never had a problem, this type for whatever reason does not have the security feature enabled but they are sturdy, work-horse drives and at $20 they are a steal

edit: someone asked if they were "new", they are refurbs and in excellent condition, I guarantee them for 30m days. you won't find a better price I don't think

• Like 1

would these work in a ps2 with the HDD interface?

Indeed they would, my understanding of HDAdvance which is one of the apps used to play PS2 games from HD is that it only see 200GB of space, but it will work, also sell the memcard exploit and the HDD interface adaptor for the Phat PS2 as a kit

Indeed they would, my understanding of HDAdvance which is one of the apps used to play PS2 games from HD is that it only see 200GB of space, but it will work, also sell the memcard exploit and the HDD interface adaptor for the Phat PS2 as a kit

I already have the memcard exploit (got if from you last year) and the HDD adaptor. Please send me details for payment of one HDD.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

hehe, thanks dude,. Mike could do it with his TSOP mod... which I hope to learn how to do one day soon. TSOP mod does not require the drive to be locked, but at the time i bought a batch of those damn maxtor drives. I gotta say I used to think maxtor was really good quality but I have had more failures with them than any other brand