Looks like it's just you and me for awhile, Bob!
I think I have all known bugs fixed and all changes working, but I should probably post a beta version for the usual suspects to test. I said, “all bugs fixed”, but I have yet to check that all of my additions of “B @BKLINK” are not buggy. When I am done with that and after a stint on the beach, I can post a beta version here, if anyone is interested in testing.
To review, I have
- Fixed all (most?) bugs caused by my adding “B @BKLINK” calls;
- Added BYE as a synonym for MON (exit to the Monitor, AKA system reset);
- Set up PLAY to mute all four sound generators for option 1 before playing the requested sound table (This was a problem when a second sound table was invoked with option 1, if the interrupted (read, “cancelled”) table used a sound channel not used by the interrupting sound table.);
- If either sound table #1 or #2 is playing, set up option 0 of PLAY to push the new sound table’s address to a sound stack that grows up towards the return stack in low RAM (This will play any and all sound lists invoked with option 0 in the order added (FIFO stack) and does not pause other Forth code, which could happen in a loop with a PLAYING? test.);
- Changed the ?TERMINAL system routine to call the relevant console routine to check for FCTN+4 and for debouncing if FCTN+4 is detected;
- Modified FBLOCKS a little.
Whew! I think that is everything...