IGNORED

Super Series Big League Baseball

Well, he said for trade.... if it's for sale, more than voltron would be interested!

Well, he said for trade.... if it's for sale, more than voltron would be interested!

I know he said trade but it doesnt hurt to ask. I have some "rare" games to trade but he has them already.

I think you interpreted it the wrong way.

He means the two LFs for Super Series plus $250.

Assuming you value the two LFs at $400 each (a little low maybe but not unreasonable), that's $800 minus the $250 in cash and you're left with $550 as a value on the Super Series.

Which is probably about $250 too much but he may find a taker.

I will trade this Super Series Big League Baseball game plus $300 for both Learning Funs CIB in good condition!

It will sit on the shelf and this trade will be available until

1. I can make a deal with someone that includes both learning funs.

2. I get either or both of the learning funs on my own.

3. Snowballs fall in hell.

It will not be sold for cash unless 2 or 3 happens. Time to start scouring for some cheap learning funs. Happy hunting.

• 1 month later...

Since I am now a member of the 125 gold club, trading SSBLB for CIB LF 1 or 2 is not so important. I will now widen the trading to CIB homebrews I do not yet have. They include:

4-tris any CIB version

League of Light

Robot Rubble

Stonix

Yogi's Frustration

and of course I am still interested in LF 1 and 2

Edited by SoulBuster

Since I am now a member of the 125 gold club, trading SSBLB for CIB LF 1 or 2 is not so important. I will now widen the trading to CIB homebrews I do not yet have. They include:

4-tris any CIB version

League of Light

Robot Rubble

Stonix

Yogi's Frustration

and of course I am still interested in LF 1 and 2

Yogi is sort of common so not sure if its a good trade for you. league of light and stonix seem to come around a lot as well. I had two at one time and gave it away, otherwise i would have traded. Robot rubble is tricky so that woukd be a good trade for you.

• Thanks 1

Where are all of these League of Lights I keep hearing so much about ;-)

I got a hold one one three months after I started collecting. and since then I had four popped out and it hasnt even been a year since i been collecting.

Yogi is sort of common so not sure if its a good trade for you. league of light and stonix seem to come around a lot as well. I had two at one time and gave it away, otherwise i would have traded. Robot rubble is tricky so that woukd be a good trade for you.

I thought there might be some value differences between titles, Thanks for the info. 2 for 1 might be a trade then?

Robot is extremly rare. i agree on maybe league of light for it. but robot thats not one that comes around often. When Robot came around I had asked our resident Guru from Vancouver how much I should spend on it, and he said this one you may want to go all out on. :) ... long story short I took his advice.

League of Light is in the same boat as Robot Rubble.

It is not any more common, they were part of the same homebrew release era.

I paid north of $700 for each of my Robot Rubble and League of Light.

Super Series is a variant, so will attract less interest.

Only those who have to have every variation will want it, and those who would trade LoL or RR for it are an ever smaller group still.