IGNORED

SOLD! Panasonic 3DO FZ-10 R.E.A.L. w/ 7 Retail games ...

Mark Wolfe

SOLD!!!

see photos, Comes with one controller and power cable, 7 Retail games, no packaging, you can use ANY RCA cables for video.

I also have a couple spindles of games, not retail, that I will throw in for free... Asking $125 shipped in USA

post-3814-0-10869100-1365299641_thumb.jpg

post-3814-0-36927200-1365299642_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

do you happen to know if this model can be modded with that IDE drive hack thing I heard about? replaces and emulates the cd drive I guess? I only ever collected this to "have every system" but I didn't care for it so I just wanna let some stuff go that I am not gonna use, more to come :)

do you happen to know if this model can be modded with that IDE drive hack thing I heard about? replaces and emulates the cd drive I guess? I only ever collected this to "have every system" but I didn't care for it so I just wanna let some stuff go that I am not gonna use, more to come :)

While I cannot honestly say 100% due to this model having the flip top lid I would think it is even more geared for that device, pretty sure the pictures I saw a while back on it they were attached to this model, getting to the drive internals one the FZ1 model would be a pain.

UjiEcfP.jpg

Here is one version though you need to translate page:

http://3do-renovatio...IDE_for_3DO.htm

This WOULD be damn awesome:

KSa1TO8.jpg

Lastly just for those who do not know the 3DO does the same quality (perhaps better) FMV the CDi does without the need for the Mpeg/fmv module. On CDi it is a REQUIREMENT for many titles but on 3DO it is not needed for any games FMV or otherwise and is really only needed for those who wish to play VCD movie titles an obscure Video CD movie format that never really took off here in USA/Canada. I happen to love those cheesy FMV games and the look particularly nice on a 3DO so much better than on say a SegaCD!

Edited by OldSchoolRetroGamer

tell ya what folks, along with the s-video/composite cables I will throw in a 250GB IDE drive.... w/ IDE cable. up to you to get the mod board and install it.

That's a damn good deal! I'd snag it if I didn't already have the Goldstar FZ-1 that miraculously still works perfectly.

• Like 1

I've done the 3do mod twice. It isn't for the soldering novice as there is a ton of surface mount work. There are also many traces that can be damaged in the process. I'm happy to provide it as a service if anybody want's to have it done. Last I heard the Russian is out of the boards, and no one can seem to get them anymore. So if that is your goal you may want to check in to the mod board first. Second, a laptop drive is all that fits under the hood. I keep meaning to buy a SD adapter to IDE and see if it will work. It should.

3do-01.jpg

3do-02.jpg

I appreciate the input and the bump... maybe if someone buys this they can come to you for the mod??? price is lowered and I will entertain offers but I have been checking ebay prices on this model, not buy it now oprice either, actual auction end prices and this is a vary fair price for this model in this condition with the number of retail games it has, pm me about the spindles if you like

I appreciate the input and the bump... maybe if someone buys this they can come to you for the mod??? price is lowered and I will entertain offers but I have been checking ebay prices on this model, not buy it now oprice either, actual auction end prices and this is a vary fair price for this model in this condition with the number of retail games it has, pm me about the spindles if you like

Certainly, I'm always game. This is an extraordinarily good deal in fact. When I was doing the mods I was trying to stock up on a few. It has gotten hard to get a deck without games for $100 or less these days.