IGNORED

Jaguar Hockey Legends 13 (JHL13) by Fredifredo of Jagware!

ggn

Bummed about '14 but looking forward to '15. I'd love to help out but have an astonishing lack of ability and talent.

[edit] By the way, does anyone have the artwork or a clean screen cap of the JHL13 title screen? I'd like to add it to my display boards for Jagfest at the Midwest Gaming Classic next month.

Edited by racerx

I don't even like sports video games and I think that is awesome!

I think JHL 2013 and JHL 2014 are awesome for one reason: they are a game in the line up that has a 2013 and 2014 in them. It shows that a game that should be outdated by 20 years with 1994 Hockey stats and retro laughable actually had stats from the current year. At least the stats are in the here and now, which again is awesome.

I wonder what it would take to get something like this made for some AA members. I would certainly love to have one, as I am sure others would as well. We need to find those Germans!! Mach schnell!

I wonder what it would take to get something like this made for some AA members. I would certainly love to have one, as I am sure others would as well. We need to find those Germans!! Mach schnell!

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...