IGNORED

fake nintendo world championships cart on ebay!

Yes interesting about the chicago craiglist. 1 dollar for all that. I wonder if he will ship it. Anyhow yes it got 1 bid. Anyhow it probably is a scam. But hypathetically what if it is not a scam. I mean the picture is a rip. But what if he just doesn't have a camera and borrowed the picture but the cart is legit however. Just a thought.

But what if he just doesn't have a camera

its 2013, my cellphone from 8 years ago has a camera, I bought my first digital camera in the late 90's for less than 60 bucks, radio crack has crappy camera's for 15 bucks on clearance, 4.99 you can get a disposable DIGITAL camera from any drug store, I call BS on your theory, its not been hard to get an image to a computer for almost 20 years now

Edited by Osgeld
  • Like 5

its 2013, my cellphone from 8 years ago has a camera, I bought my first digital camera in the late 90's for less than 60 bucks, radio crack has crappy camera's for 15 bucks on clearance, 4.99 you can get a disposable DIGITAL camera from any drug store, I call BS on your theory, its not been hard to get an image to a computer for almost 20 years now

Also, any Laptop or Tablet is almost guaranteed to have a webcam or camera on it.

But what if he just doesn't have a camera and borrowed the picture but the cart is legit however.

do you really think someone would be willing to post a very expensive item if the didnt have a camera? if they are going to get 4000$ minimum (if this was legit) they would at least spend 10 bucks for a webcam or something lol

I don't think this guy is even scamming. I think he is just trying to get back at someone by putting their (no it's not "there" or "they're") phone number in a blatantly fake auction.

No, it's his number, as I have had contact with him. After I told him I wanted to see the game in person, he didn't respond for over a day. He last response was, he didn't have time to meet me, he had to work and to send $ to his Paypal. Immediately after, he but dialed me. I gave a message three minutes long of him with at least one of his friends, listening to music, talking in Ebonics, and sounding very stoned.

IMO he is a scammer

The auction is listed as PA, but his phone number is from Kirkland WA as well

• Like 2

No, it's his number, as I have had contact with him. After I told him I wanted to see the game in person, he didn't respond for over a day. He last response was, he didn't have time to meet me, he had to work and to send $ to his Paypal. Immediately after, he but dialed me. I gave a message three minutes long of him with at least one of his friends, listening to music, talking in Ebonics, and sounding very stoned.

IMO he is a scammer

The auction is listed as PA, but his phone number is from Kirkland WA as well

Do you speak Ebonics? If so, please do transcribe the message! It would likely be hilarious enough to warrant some space in the AtariAge threads... you know...for posterity. :rolling: