IGNORED

Stadium Events Nes For Sale.

I have a stadium events nes games for sale. I am taking offers on it i have pics if interested. Serious buyers only. I know what the game is worth so please no low ballers.I am selling because i want too not because of college funds or house payments blah blah blah. I am just clearing some things out of my life that no longer interest me and also to sell to someone who will cherish it and keep for years to come. I have had the game for 12 years and just time to get rid of. My direct email address is happycollectibles@aol.com. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Here is a new member with no age or location.

He says he's selling Stadium Events for NES and taking serious offers only.

He knows what it is worth, so no lowballers! He has pictures if you are interested.

He is selling because he wants to (not because of college funds, house payments, etc.).

The direct e-mail address is: happycollectibles@aol.com

I hope that helps make it clearer, and it gives this message a bump.

• Like 2

post-29022-0-70508300-1368993721_thumb.jpg

Dr. Evil said he will buy it...

post-29022-0-79014200-1368993730_thumb.jpg

How's that for a "lowball offer"! :D

Best of luck on eBay selling that game with no feedback, no pics and no asking price...You'll probably get $5. Just understand...some of the folks here at AA may have been born at night, but that doesn't mean they were born last night! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

• Like 5

I have a stadium events nes games for sale. I am taking offers on it i have pics if interested. Serious buyers only. I know what the game is worth so please no low ballers.I am selling because i want too not because of college funds or house payments blah blah blah. I am just clearing some things out of my life that no longer interest me and also to sell to someone who will cherish it and keep for years to come. I have had the game for 12 years and just time to get rid of. My direct email address is happycollectibles@aol.com. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Three things that will negatively affect your sale

1.You are new here, list any references you may have. Other forums, Ebay, or anything else to gain possible buyes trust

2. you do not have any pictures. I am 100% positive it is easier to take pictures(Cart and Cart working) and put them in your sale thread, than it would be to send multiple individual people pictures through there Email.

3. Seems you only signed up for AA to sell your item.

Number three can't be changed, but the other two can easily be fixed. I wouldn't expect too many offers the way you have set this up.

Good Luck

Edited by atari181
  • Like 2

FYI, this dumbass showed a picture of the back of the cart on NintendoAge...

With security screws. For those who don't know, Stadium Events uses standard flat head screws.

Moron.

So the chip inside is fake? Or the whole thing in general?

Edited by DaytonaUSA

FYI, this dumbass showed a picture of the back of the cart on NintendoAge...

With security screws. For those who don't know, Stadium Events uses standard flat head screws.

Moron.

Surprise, surprise....hopefully Al will ban this scumbag.

PWNED!

Nope. :roll:

I have a stadium events nes games for sale...

Now that the cat is out of the bag, how about you pack up your scam and hit the bricks?

@Albert / Mods: Can you alert the authorities of this new member's attempt to commit grand theft? Thanks! ;)

• Like 1