Before you install this version: I changed the upgrade code instead of the product code (silly mistake), so you will have to uninstall the previous version before installing this one, upgrading does not work. If you have made changes to your data, back up the CC3ME.mdb file first (located C:\NaberHood\CC3ME\CC3ME.MDB if you used the default installation location) and copy it back after the new installation.
New Version: CC3MEr2.zip 456.8KB 214 downloads
- I added the ability to right-click and remove either the ROM or Manual that had previously been applied. First left click the row with the item to remove, then right-click to get a context menu with a choice to remove the ROM/CRC or the Manual.
- Exists column removed as it was unused and no longer necessary.
- When you now update a description, the fields go blank and the data grid unselects all rows.
- When you have an un-saved description on the right and try to move to another ROM on the left, you are asked if you want to discard changes.
- Clicking Yes moves you to the new ROM name you have selected and fills the fields with the selected description.
- Clicking No, keeps the fields as they are and the selected ROM remains. Clicking No when entering a new record, keeps the fields as they are and no ROMs are selected. After clicking No you have the opportunity to save the changed data using the Add/Update button.
- When changing a record you may notice that it does not update on the Matching tab, simply click the Reload Mch button on the Matching tab. Reloading the matching ROMs takes a few seconds and would be annoying when each description is updated. The button does all of them at once when you are finished updating.
- You can now select a block of games or several individual games that are not next to each other on the right and drag them to a menu on the left. They are placed in the order you selected them.
- I thought about the ability to move multiple menus or games at one time on the menu on the left. I do not see having to move more than a couple items in any one session. If you need to make a sweeping change, just create a new menu. Due to my programming time constraints, I chose not to update.
- While a context menu to remove an item in the menu on the left can be done, this function is covered by clicking on the item and pressing your delete key.
- The short menu name is automatically typed when you type your menu name, up to the first 8, non-space characters. It can be edited further if you do not like the first 8 characters.
- I thought about importing old CC3 menus and decided against it. The list of ROMs on this tab are all of the ROMs that you currently have. Implementing an import routine for previous CC3 menus has the chance of importing a menu item that you do not currently have the ROM for, which is what I am trying to avoid by only showing ROMs that you do have, plus programming time constraints again.
Changed all data grids to be read only
Edited by SoulBuster, Sat May 25, 2013 6:48 PM.