IGNORED

Grig's Gunstar Garage - 11/03/19 - Lot of 8 sealed PS1 games - $55 shipped

Grig

Looks like a great price to me! Nice to see one of these boxed for a change. Also nice it has the coin cell battery vs. NiCad, which would have most certainly leaked by now and destroyed the clock/calendar circuitry among other traces.

Someone snag this up!

• Like 2

Thanks a bunch Benny & Wood, appreciate the support. I've got a few other things I'll list soon, not much more game related that I'm clearing out. I'm going to be selling off the majority of my vintage Star Wars collection as I just don't have the room anymore. I hate to see stuff just sit in a box or tub and I have three very large tubs of Star Wars toys that don't see the light of day and I'm getting tired of the clutter.

• Like 1

Plus I have an Indiana Jones Laserdisc still in my que pile for you from like 6 months ago ...haha

Free of charge....you said you needed it

Ha ha, totally forgot about that! Thanks, I responded to your PM, we'll talk. :thumbsup:

PS - Atari books pending

Edited by jtoubeaux

Added a controller lot and a few more hand held games. I will have another controller lot up soon (all boxed controllers) and my Apple IIC with disks. I got the Apple from Apollo Boy last year and it's been superb but since I moved I just don't have the room.

You can find them on Ebay but I think they usually go for around $5 or more plus shipping. Lowered the price on the remaining items. I have some old toys to get rid of if anyone is interested - a Matchbox lot, Hot Wheels lot, Captain Power lot, etc.

Thanks Scott, I appreciate the kind words.

Bump for a few more items sold. I will have some boxed joysticks/controllers coming up soon as well as the Apple IIC package. I will probably transport the remaining hand held games here to extortion bay soon if I don't get any bites on them. Thanks to everyone.

Cool...I'm actually interested in checking out the apple IIC package.....can't wait!

Hopefully it will be listed here in a few days. I'm still getting ready for the Star Wars toys as well, you haven't been forgotten. I know for sure that I am selling my Imperial Shuttle and my Ewok Village.