IGNORED

Slot extender ?

Hi

When develop at Colecovision, I used the PCB from Harvey Dekleine.

http://www.colecovis...ekleine-pcb.jpg

I then soldered a test-socket ont he it. so I can easy change the flash chip or test a real Eprom.

Like this one:

http://www.aliexpres.../907664307.html

Problem is i have to remove top cover of the Colecovision to fit the PCB, cause the test-socket is to thick compared to a normal socket.

Any one know about a slot extender, should basicly be a PCB with a slot on the top, just to extend an inch or so I guess.

I don't think there is a slot extender.

A thing you could do would be to search on Internet for the PCB drawing of a cartridge and modify it with a PCB design program (there are some free programs)

Then you simply would send the file for manufacturing, also there are several PCB manufacturers in Europe (check Elektor magazine)

Check with Steve Tucker at www.atarimax.com . He has made a number of cartridge adapters for his MaxFlash cartridge including a ColecoVision Adapter which I have included a picture from his website of. I'm not sure if this CV Adapter would work as an Extender, but it wouldn't hurt to send Steve an email to find out or if he could provide an Extender for you.

post-25956-0-80192200-1370303329_thumb.jpg