IGNORED

Elansar Jaguar

Orion_

Would you buy Elansar for Jaguar  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy Elansar for Jaguar

• Yes, Cartridge only + Manual [40~45 euros or ~55 US$]
    • No, It's too expensive
    • Yes, Only if it come with a complete cardboard box! (no matter what is the price)

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

• 7 months later...

I just wanted to say, wait before buying the expensive Elansar cart listed on ebay.com, I will make some more Elansar cart soon (around 20)

May I ask what the decision gate is on the number of units? Is it funding? What would it take to make, say, 100 units?

I already sold around 100 cartridges of Elansar, and around 100 Elansar CD version

so I really doubt I could sell another 100 ...

When I asked people to send me an email for a 3rd run, I got less than 10 emails anyway ...

I decided to make some more cartridge to avoid ebay speculation, and also because I had around 20 Elansar sticker remaining :D

also I had the opportunity to produce cartridge with Another World 2nd run, so I could get a fair price (else, producing 20 cartridge only would be way too expensive)

I already sold around 100 cartridges of Elansar, and around 100 Elansar CD version

so I really doubt I could sell another 100 ...

When I asked people to send me an email for a 3rd run, I got less than 10 emails anyway ...

I decided to make some more cartridge to avoid ebay speculation, and also because I had around 20 Elansar sticker remaining :D

also I had the opportunity to produce cartridge with Another World 2nd run, so I could get a fair price (else, producing 20 cartridge only would be way too expensive)

Fair enough. I think if people are bidding crazy money for carts on eBay, you probably could sell 100, but that's just me talking I suppose.

I will take one of each anyway and appreciate the work you are doing.

• 2 years later...

sorry, I don't have any cart left.

gaztee offered me to make a new run of carts for my 2 games, Elansar and Alice's mom's Rescue.

I haven't heard of him since quite some time, maybe you could send him a message to ask when he plan to do this new run.

• Like 3

well, you can download the rom for free on my website so ... :P

Unfortunately, I am so old school I just have a jaguar, and no computer. Except an iPad. And I have no clue how to take a rom and get it to play on my jaguar. ? Maybe I'll get lucky ands eons will sell their cart on eBay one day.