IGNORED

Intv2 Arcade Controller pre-order / interest list

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Here are the photos for the one off Intv 2 arcade controller, that has power button on left rear vs. right rear. Controller also has ~2inch scratch on left side of keypad. About 1/2 way to left edge of controller. It is hard to photograph, but it is there. This one I'm selling for $205 vs. normal $220.

post-27883-0-78379900-1447371134_thumb.jpg

post-27883-0-21881800-1447371146_thumb.jpg

post-27883-0-53315600-1447371154_thumb.jpg

post-27883-0-03033800-1447371162_thumb.jpg

I know this is probably a no, but I thought I would ask. Is there anyway to make an intellivision 1 capable of having removable controllers like the sears models ?

yes sir. Search for 2609 in the forum and you will see my write up on it.

I have one 2609 for sale too. Console plays all games, but Match 5. Not sure why it does not play Match 5, but it does not work. Console is AV modded too.

You kinda make me want to kill an AES, and cram an Intellivision board into it. And load an LTO Flash! into an AES cart to complete the effect.

Collectors would cringe :D

I usually use new or like new NGX controllers or broken AES controllers that I import from Japan. I don’t mind the broken AES controllers, because I’m replacing the buttons, rebuilding the joystick from scratch with new parts and I’m not reusing the db15 cord, which usually comes to me broken, etc. For example the AES case above had a hole in the left rear of the case, so I put the power switch in the left rear (in the old hole). It also had a rusted joystick shaft, but I had a spare mint joystick shaft, so I replaced the shaft. I view it as bringing new life into these old controllers by rebuilding them.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...