IGNORED

Memotech MTX Games Collection Vol. 1

Ikrananka

I was just reading the colecovision.dk news page (http://www.colecovision.dk/cv-news.htm) and saw that a new game cart has been released that I haven't seen news of elsewhere, i.e. the Memotech MTX Games Collection Vol. 1. The cart can be purchased by emailing the developer (Claus Baekkel) at colecovision@mtxworld.dk. Unfortunately Claus's website appears to be out of date - http://www.mtxworld.dk/convgame.php, but gameplay can be viewed on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gJ1nRikEB0.

I am in no way affiliated with this release, just saw that it was available and thought others would be interested and that Claus could benefit from a little advertising here.

• Like 7

I got response. He has very limited resources which is probably why he reached out to Pixelboy for more casings. Right now I guess he has some game carts that he is recycling to fulfill the order.

He said I made it to where he can process my order with the resources he has left but has very few left for making now. When past his resources it will take a while until he can get more resources.

I guess the only thing he is waiting on is labels from where ever he has the labels being made.

The purchase is for Cart only. He asks you what name you want on the cart because he puts the serial number and your chosen name in the display of the game.

With shipping to US he charged me $70. Now you guys know me I want everything that exists so I continued with purchase but I know a lot of you cost concious shoppers will not like that price so just warning you now about it.

Whenever I eventually get this I will try it out and let you know how exciting the games are to maybe sway you. I have to promise that because there are a lot of homebrews I bought that I still haven't had time to play :)

I am currently stuck on Dragon's Lair trying to get past the 4th level in the weird room.

Hey ColecoDan, when you went to send him paypal payment did you get a message that he didn't have a pp account? I did, so I sent him another message to see if I used the right email address, or asked him to send me an invoice.

Hey ColecoDan, when you went to send him paypal payment did you get a message that he didn't have a pp account? I did, so I sent him another message to see if I used the right email address, or asked him to send me an invoice.

It went through ok so maybe you have a bad email, I will pm the email I sent to.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Also working on "Memotech MTX Games Collection Vol.2" Among others will have StarCommand and Nemo. Those two games are already running in emulator :) Maybe this time there are only space for 3 games, but lets see. I think i can have the rom finished within a 1-2 weeks since I have hollydays - but wifes "to do list" is long so who knows :)

• Like 3

Also working on "Memotech MTX Games Collection Vol.2" Among others will have StarCommand and Nemo. Those two games are already running in emulator :) Maybe this time there are only space for 3 games, but lets see. I think i can have the rom finished within a 1-2 weeks since I have hollydays - but wifes "to do list" is long so who knows :)

Awesome! Keep me updated! :)

You just need ear plugs & blinkers to ignore the wife & crack on with the games ;)