IGNORED

The NEW High Score Club S2 ~ Week 9 ~ Demon Attack (Game 3)

Vocelli

Second attempt on 5A --> 19,215

This is a much more difficult variation. If someone can get 100k, it doesn't mean it's just a matter of time to roll the score.

5A seems to give a great fight.

For shits and giggles, I tried that variant. Wow... played 5 or 6 games, and my scores varied between 900 and 4000... That one is insanely difficult.

game 5A 7530

this is more how I remember Demon Attack. I think I played mostly 1A

this seems the same except it starts you out on an advanced screen

it will take some serious patience & concentration to improve on 5A

I do have one tip for any setting:

only the bottom row of demons can shoot.

and they can only shoot if both halves are still alive.

so... you can prevent the entire wave of demons from being able to shoot at you, by taking out one of the two birds in the middle row, and keeping it that way. if the middle demon is always missing a bird, they will never shoot at you.

easier said than done, but once you get that in effect it gets easier. especially i would think for 5A since their shot is so hardcore. but i haven't gotten the technique down very well for 5A yet.

post-36238-0-87967300-1373850420_thumb.jpg

I'm a new kid on the block. I didn't have much free time this week, I only had time to play two games. I got 7,000 on the first game and then 46,860 on the second one. I'm pretty happy about that because I haven't played Atari in years. I'm glad to get back into playing again and participating in the club!

Edited by WeirdPaul
  • Like 1

I'm a new kid on the block. I didn't have much free time this week, I only had time to play two games. I got 7,000 on the first game and then 46,860 on the second one. I'm pretty happy about that because I haven't played Atari in years. I'm glad to get back into playing again and participating in the club! I took a picture but I don't know how to upload it, is there a way to upload it here or do I have to link it from somewhere else?

WeirdPaul!

Glad you are here!

You have brought me many great memories with songs of hilarity!

Welcome and goodluck!

• Like 2

I'm a new kid on the block. I didn't have much free time this week, I only had time to play two games. I got 7,000 on the first game and then 46,860 on the second one. I'm pretty happy about that because I haven't played Atari in years. I'm glad to get back into playing again and participating in the club! I took a picture but I don't know how to upload it, is there a way to upload it here or do I have to link it from somewhere else?

did you know about clicking "More Reply Options" to upload a pic?

just to the bottom right of your reply window

hope that helps

did you know about clicking "More Reply Options" to upload a pic?

just to the bottom right of your reply window

hope that helps

Thanks a lot! I appreciate you letting me in on the "how-to" for the situation! I was able to go back and edit my post.

This game is getting very tedious... It seems like I take out wave after wave of demons, and the score is barely moving...

post-17553-0-76404800-1373677853_thumb.png

seriously! it looks & sounds great but i do think this game has been overrated. still it is not a bad game. like picnic or wabbit or coconuts. tho i did get a kick out of wabbit.