IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Insecticide for VB - a July update

RSS Bot

Well, I thought "Why not spend the whole day programming for the Virtual Boy?" Last time I left Insecticide in disgust because it wasn't working right. I designed a new Gi-Ant. I started at 9am and finished shortly after 2pm. Some things still don't work. I can't figure out why the credits aren't scrolling. Behe-Moth is a jumbled mess (at least I know why...) I put the game on my FlashBoy. Odd jumbled squares appeared in the game. Oh goody. But they went away, eventually. Gi-Ant can punch, jump and walk around. I figure if I make a template for the bug fighters, everything would streamline better. If I want to, tomorrow I'll design a new Behe-Moth. I've thought of something. If your character has wings, perhaps I can enable flying and controlling it with the right directional pad. But anyway, I guess I'm back to working on this and goodbye PSX development. At least I sort of understand what I'm doing when I program the Virtual Boy.

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-10333-insecticide-for-vb-a-july-update/