IGNORED

Cmart's Intellivision Homebrew Collection...so far

cmart604

Did you mention the newer Space Patrol release that is shrinkwrapped and has the new picture cart?

Dont forget to add pics of all your reproduction boxes including wing war, test box, CC3, Atarimax intv rom burner!!!!

:-)

Don't tease Cmart that way.

He may lose his sanity.

Entirely I mean.

Yah, Wisp's one off for his Carol win falls outside the commercially released versions so I'm not going to lose any sleep over not having that one....although if he ever felt like selling/trading it.... :cool:

Did you mention the newer Space Patrol release that is shrinkwrapped and has the new picture cart?

Dont forget to add pics of all your reproduction boxes including wing war, test box, CC3, Atarimax intv rom burner!!!!

:-)

Yep, I mentioned the SP with new shell but I haven't opened mine so no pic.

I just wanted these to be homebrew games only, not other stuff, that will come later. :-D

You can send a Tron, Rocky, and Yogi my way! You have some extra ones you don`t need.... :)

Ok, you have several copies, I'll take Philly 4-Tris AND Intelligentvision 4-Tris, how much???

I'd be happy with any version of 4-Tris. Maybe I should start working on the original Minehunter and Samegame too :-)

I'm surprised it took this long for the requests. :-D There's likely a few I'd be willing to part with for the right price. (Anybody want a sealed D2K? :-o ) Jason I actually do have an extra copy of the original Minehunter as you can see in the pic.... ;)

The last non-Philly Classic went for $848. Just sayin. :-D

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1710451714861?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=171045171486&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I'm surprised it took this long for the requests. :-D There's likely a few I'd be willing to part with for the right price. (Anybody want a sealed D2K? :-o ) Jason I actually do have an extra copy of the original Minehunter as you can see in the pic.... ;)

The last non-Philly Classic went for $848. Just sayin. :-D

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1710451714861?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=171045171486&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I wasn't actually making any requests, but if you're interested in parting with said Minehunter, I'd probably take it off of your hands in trade or purchase :grin:

Whenever these two come up for auction it's ugly, (Ask Rev, Makke and Voltron), I'm just glad I ordered mine back when they first came out.

Yep, ugly.

Mine both cost me big.

I actually paid more for my LofL than I paid for my Spiker.