princess rescue homebrew

126 replies to this topic

#126 neotokeo2001 OFFLINE  

neotokeo2001

River Patroller

• 3,761 posts

Posted Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:48 AM

Back from the dead indeed! :)

Will give me an excuse to replay the game as well. Are the stages all going to be redone or will it just be a graphics/audio hack with the same level design?

Right now all the stages are the same, with a few small changes. I am hoping to design new stages but that is iffy at this time.

I just wanted to state that there are no plans to release the game, this is being made for LEGENDS autograph cartridges. I do not have permission to release the game. My friend that did the LEGENDS label art is working on a Zombie Princess label for me. I will update in a new topic when I have something new.

#127 Kosmic Stardust OFFLINE  

Kosmic Stardust

Princess Rescuer

• 15,255 posts

Posted Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:54 PM

Right now all the stages are the same, with a few small changes. I am hoping to design new stages but that is iffy at this time.

I just wanted to state that there are no plans to release the game, this is being made for LEGENDS autograph cartridges. I do not have permission to release the game. My friend that did the LEGENDS label art is working on a Zombie Princess label for me. I will update in a new topic when I have something new.

So no binaries? :sad:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: princess rescue, homebrew

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users