princess rescue homebrew

129 replies to this topic

#126 neotokeo2001 OFFLINE  

neotokeo2001

River Patroller

• 3,836 posts

Posted Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:48 AM

Back from the dead indeed! :)

Will give me an excuse to replay the game as well. Are the stages all going to be redone or will it just be a graphics/audio hack with the same level design?

Right now all the stages are the same, with a few small changes. I am hoping to design new stages but that is iffy at this time.

I just wanted to state that there are no plans to release the game, this is being made for LEGENDS autograph cartridges. I do not have permission to release the game. My friend that did the LEGENDS label art is working on a Zombie Princess label for me. I will update in a new topic when I have something new.

#127 Kosmic Stardust OFFLINE  

Kosmic Stardust

Princess Rescuer

• 17,059 posts

Posted Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:54 PM

Right now all the stages are the same, with a few small changes. I am hoping to design new stages but that is iffy at this time.

I just wanted to state that there are no plans to release the game, this is being made for LEGENDS autograph cartridges. I do not have permission to release the game. My friend that did the LEGENDS label art is working on a Zombie Princess label for me. I will update in a new topic when I have something new.

So no binaries? :sad:

#128 daldude OFFLINE  

daldude

Chopper Commander

• 137 posts

Posted Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:34 PM

How do you get past World 1x2? I can't go past that pirana plant because it wan't go past the third platform and no matter where I try to go down I die. There is no pipe to go down and I can't get up in the top of the screen above the ceiling.

#129 Kiwi OFFLINE  

Kiwi

Stargunner

• 1,539 posts

Posted Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:46 PM

There is a pipe.  Past the pirana plant and when the screen stop scrolling and allowing you to move towards the right side of the screen, the green pipe is there(the last platform) and press down to go into the pipe.

#130 Kosmic Stardust OFFLINE  

Kosmic Stardust

Princess Rescuer

• 17,059 posts

Posted Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:43 PM

Yeah the very last pipe to the right of the screen is downable. The underground stages (x-2) are divided into two segments usually with a pipe at the end of the first. The sky levels (x-3) have a springboard that performs the same function. Dungeouns (x-4) drop you into the boss fight.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: princess rescue, homebrew

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users