IGNORED

Clocks for sale.

icemanxp300

I am making the Magnets again. I sold some last year, they are very nice quality. I am also doing stickers and Vinyl decals.

The Stickers are made of high quality semi-gloss material that is very adhesive. By end of the week I should have everything together. I can make magnets now. I can do repros but need a few days to get the labels made. Stickers will take a few days as well.

The vinyl decals will be made of high quality calendar vinyl that "most colors" get 6 years. Brilliant blue I am told only gets 3 years for some reason. I can currently do seamless designs of 11.5" x 23.5" I could do bigger w/seams. However if you wanted something really big but no part of the image such as letters, designs, and so on are greater than the 11.5" x 23.5" I can make it as well. I am in the process of making a vinyl sign for my wife.

My wife is directing a 5k race for cancer support in memory of her brother. The race is on the 20th and I just started to make the sign so I will post pics when it is done. I'm guessing it will be something like 2'x3'.

Back to the vinyl it is good for almost any surface- plastic, metal, glass, foam, wood. No need to protect it against outside weather as it is good for 6 years (most). Inside it would last much longer.

I plan on making a pacman vinyl in near future.

100_4325_zpsee423cd2.jpg
100_4328_zps0cd1c088.jpg
100_4344_zps03e4a470.jpg

xxxxxxxxxx

Edited by icemanxp300

• 1 year later...

Ok this decal is 11 1/2 by 11 1/2 (maybe just shy of the 2nd 11 1/2). I rolled it up to make sure it doesn't affect vinyl. I will apply to my car soon as it stops raining. I am looking for $10 "should be shipped price". I could make smaller decals but the price wouldn't be much different as the weeding and such is where the time is. I would be willing to print multiple images on same paper and cut them apart when it is done.

I have different colors as well. If you want a red, blue, yellow... they can be applied pretty much anywhere.

edit: added predator it is 11 1/2 x 10 it is shown w/out transfer tape.

100_8735_zpsccdlrehb.jpg

100_8736_zpskozskb79.jpg

Edited by icemanxp300

• 2 weeks later...

LABEL%2BHAGANE%2BSUPER%2BNINTENDO%2BALTA

Sharing is caring.

EDIT: Emerald Dragon is just a hirom 3MB game with 64k SRAM backup. Nothing special about making it. Also 7th Saga would be a terrible donor for it as it only has 2x 32pin slots (you want 36pin) which are a pain in ass to work with adding the larger chips extra address lines to the MAD-1 decoder presant on all 7th saga boards.

Sharing is caring.

EDIT: Emerald Dragon is just a hirom 3MB game with 64k SRAM backup. Nothing special about making it. Also 7th Saga would be a terrible donor for it as it only has 2x 32pin slots (you want 36pin) which are a pain in ass to work with adding the larger chips extra address lines to the MAD-1 decoder presant on all 7th saga boards.

I do want 32 but not can't use as it's 3MB translated.

I guess I really do need to use new boards but that guy has had his site down for weeks!

http://www.retrostage.net/

I might have to contact this other guy on nesdev but they seem to cost more.

http://www.infiniteneslives.com/snessupplies.php

Edited by icemanxp300

Just curious the Emerald Dragon rom I dl is only 2 MB.

also just found your link to Markfrizb's new SNES pcbs. I will have to check that out.

The english one is 3MB. Go with Mark's PCB's they are the best. Also you don't need to use TSOP to DIP adapters for anything.

Go ahead and delete your picture from the thread. I am happy using mine.

Sharing is caring ment that watermarking someone elses copyrighted images being used to make pirated copies of said games is silly. Nothing more, nothing less. Google is your friend. I found the one I posted in about 15 seconds.

• 2 weeks later...