IGNORED

TI Related -- Ebay / Heads Up Notice

Omega-TI

so where might one buy one of those sexy Knight Lore carts I saw on your twitter feed???

the knight lore post specifically states: This conversion is provided free of charge as a labor of love and is not for sale.

I confirmed with Rasmus and he responded: As I wrote in the development thread, Knight Lore is not to be sold.

If you have the ability to print a label, burn an eeprom and have a ROM board that will support a 256k eeprom you can make your own. I sell boards on my site.

Greg

• Like 1

so where might one buy one of those sexy Knight Lore carts I saw on your twitter feed???

Paul, I could help to do it for you without charging but only at the cost of stuff needed and shipping, but i'm living in Italy sorry, it could be expensive for the shipping and customs from Italy to USA.

Otherwise i could just send you the burned Eprom and printed label and you can purchase the PCB from Arcadeshopper.

• Like 1

Paul, I could help to do it for you without charging but only at the cost of stuff needed and shipping, but i'm living in Italy sorry, it could be expensive for the shipping and customs from Italy to USA.

Otherwise i could just send you the burned Eprom and printed label and you can purchase the PCB from Arcadeshopper.

I wouldn't mind a label?

Greg

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I made a promise to myself that this would be the year where I learn how to burn eproms myself, so I don't have to keep taking advantage of the skills of others.

Ciro, I have a bunch of things I want to get off of Greg over the next couple of weeks, so I can just add an extra board to the mix and save myself a few bucks through combined shipping.

Vi ho inviato un messaggio privato e il mio sincero ringraziamento (I think... If I just asked you to marry my daughter, then the translator screwed up)

• Like 3

im bummed. i missed out on Popeye AND Driving Demon for super cheap because i waited a day too long. :(

I feel your pain

(still less frustrating to lose an opportunity by waiting one day too long to click "buy now" than it is to lose a previously unchallenged bid in the last 2 seconds of an auction though!)

Here's a Funware Rabbit Trail cartridge. . .

I know many Funware carts are rare, but $20 seems pricey for a Rabbit Trail without the box. It is, after all, the most common of them all (with Ambulance being a close second).

$20 with box and manual would be a fair price, but not for the cartridge alone.

It will be interesting to see what happens to some of the 3rd part cartridge prices with the advent of the FG99. There will always be "collectors" who will always be on the look-out for a holy-grail cart (hell, I am certainly one), but now you can be an avid TI-enthusiast without becoming a collector (and still have a copy of every released (and never-released) cart there there ever was, on a single SD card - many now functional without 32K expansion).

Will that drop prices or raise them as fewer people "collect"?? Will be interesting to watch.