IGNORED

TI Related -- Ebay / Heads Up Notice

Omega-TI

Yes that's the point.. It don't work that way

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Are my questions to the seller public? as I ask them why he calls it loaded without a Flex Card, and inform him that he'd be better off selling the 2 extra 32k cards separate.

And the 'reviews' confuse me... they sound like product reviews for other products... so maybe they are supposed to be seller reviews? I've lost touch with how community works on ebay.

-M@

• Like 1

Please, correct me. I thought having multiple 32k expansion cards didn't do any good? Or was RAM paging built in somehow. Going to have to go researching again, but I could swear that the only way to get more was with the cards that did their own paging.

I'm sorry for combining a humorous find with the serious, even separating the tongue-in-cheek one, it wasn't my intent to mislead that the first link was valid configuration.

I forget there are some welcome new members that might not catch my eBay sarcasm. ;-)

Are my questions to the seller public? as I ask them why he calls it loaded without a Flex Card, and inform him that he'd be better off selling the 2 extra 32k cards separate.

And the 'reviews' confuse me... they sound like product reviews for other products... so maybe they are supposed to be seller reviews? I've lost touch with how community works on ebay.

-M@

The seller decides whether individual questions people ask are listed publicly or not ... and yes the reviews are about the seller's track history, but may not have anything to do with the sale category they appear on

Cool, thanks. I like to ask them questions when their listings don't make sense.

-M@

You're welcome, Matt.. I try to ask questions of the sellers before I post the links here to what I think are things the community may be interested in. If sellers don't reply with details or I discern I'm dealing with a collector that has simply no idea what they are selling, I not only won't bid/buy but I won't put AA members through the pain of having to get the info themselves.

Doug

• Like 1

Interesting concept... TI Server?

Ya know... I wonder... what if... someone had made made a TI to TI Server Card for the P-Box back in the day?

Let's see....

1) A server card for the P-Box with WiFi-like capability.

2) A WiFi-like add-on for the then 32K sidecar or internal modification.

One TI could have served multiple TI's wirelessly. Back in the day, that would have been so cool when many of us still used the TI as our primary system and even had a lesser unit in a different room of the house. It would have saved a few bucks and encouraged further development. Oh what could have been. :)

Now day's we'll have TIPI and all the yet unknown places it'll take us! :thumbsup:

• Like 3

So I decided to sell my Geneve board as I never got the time to actually learn how to use it. I had acquired it 2 years in a non-functional state the the Chicago Faire and fixed and upgraded it with the help of Tim.
I'm not a collector, and if I don't use something, I either donate it or sell it so at least someone else might benefit from my stuff.
I posted the auction on Ebay eBay Auction -- Item Number: itm/152922192157?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649152922192157?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER], and litterally 10 seconds later someone buys it and pays for it! Wow! Never seen that before :)

• Like 7

So I decided to sell my Geneve board as I never got the time to actually learn how to use it. I had acquired it 2 years in a non-functional state the the Chicago Faire and fixed and upgraded it with the help of Tim.

I'm not a collector, and if I don't use something, I either donate it or sell it so at least someone else might benefit from my stuff.

I posted the auction on Ebay eBay Auction -- Item Number: itm/152922192157?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649152922192157?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER], and litterally 10 seconds later someone buys it and pays for it! Wow! Never seen that before :)

You just never know. I've posted stuff at the same price I paid for it and didn't get a bid then other times I got three times what I paid.

You just never know. I've posted stuff at the same price I paid for it and didn't get a bid then other times I got three times what I paid.

I bought it for $80, so I'd say that was a pretty good return on my investment even though at the time I had no intention of separating from it. I've always wanted a Geneve, and here I go and selling it for lack of use. Want clearly does not equal need...