IGNORED

TI Related -- Ebay / Heads Up Notice

Omega-TI

Pretty much sums it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It is, but think also that is my story because i am living in Italy anyway... assuming that the ebay's person is living in USA and adding also the histories that Ksarul and Atrax27407 wrote a pair of posts earlier, maybe this Guy need to earn some money.
I am without a real job since 2016 and could be easy for me earn money selling common TI99 stuff at an high price to some chicken :P but i am and feel to be a true 99er :P not a just a poor seller ;)
Edited by ti99iuc
  • Like 2

I find it funny that he lists the cartridges as "no longer made," when in fact, I still provide them to anyone requesting that I make one. . .and I'm the one that sold him both the cartridge boards and the EPROMs he used to build the cartridges he is selling. He didn't put them together either, as I believe he had one of the other members here do that task for him.

Yep, two strikes against him in my book:

1) He misdescribes auctions as new or new old stock, and they are copies. Hes done this and still does this.

2) He did as you states and exaggerated or blatantly lies in the auction description.

The guy needs to be truthful and honest about what hes doing. If he did so, Id have no issues.

• Like 1

Yep, two strikes against him in my book:

1) He misdescribes auctions as new or new old stock, and they are copies. Hes done this and still does this.

2) He did as you states and exaggerated or blatantly lies in the auction description.

The guy needs to be truthful and honest about what hes doing. If he did so, Id have no issues.

Agreed on these points, for certain. I cannot abide the deception.

edit: man, that sold so fast I could still edit this post, lol- already sold!

not ebay, but I'm throwing a link to the AA Marketplace listing for a gently loved TI Program Recorder that doesn't seem to read tapes anymore of mine.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/282797-fs-ti-994a-program-recorder/

Edited by digdugnate
  • Like 1

edit: man, that sold so fast I could still edit this post, lol- already sold!

not ebay, but I'm throwing a link to the AA Marketplace listing for a gently loved TI Program Recorder that doesn't seem to read tapes anymore of mine.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/282797-fs-ti-994a-program-recorder/

Claimed! :D Thanks for offering this up digdugnate! I've always wanted a TI branded one. Speaking of, you should have seen the beat up old olive (avocado?) green and beige hand me down one I used on my original TI back in the day. It didn't have the "remote" jack so getting it to work right was always so fidgety....ahhh good times!

• Like 3

it's no worries :) i periodically clear stuff out of our bedroom- this is where all my vintage/retro gear lives. I wasn't getting any use out of it whatsoever so was hoping it'd go to a good home.

Hey wow ! nice piece for a very friendly price :)

now.... if you haven't the Tape Recorder but still have some Tapes please consider me for any remaining cassette tapes :P

• Like 1

I find it funny that he lists the cartridges as "no longer made," when in fact, I still provide them to anyone requesting that I make one. . .and I'm the one that sold him both the cartridge boards and the EPROMs he used to build the cartridges he is selling. He didn't put them together either, as I believe he had one of the other members here do that task for him.

That and they are on arcadeshopper.com as well..

• 2 weeks later...