IGNORED

TI Related -- Ebay / Heads Up Notice

Omega-TI

https://www.ebay.com/itm/152424051335

Probably some money to be made here with someone with a lot of time and storage on their hands.

A lot of neat stuff in there. There is an Apple ///, I think I see a IIgs, a CoCo, a VIC-20, a butt-tonne of 99/4As (I would almost wager there is a 99/4 in there,) some terminals (my guess is Burrows or IBM,) and of course all of the x86 stuff could just go. Heck, if he would just send all the Intel crap to recycle the rest might be worth a go.

I don't usually sell much much on Ebay, but recently I sold a couple of items that were not much used and taking a lot of space (I'm not a collector, so anything not used at least occasionally gets the boot :) ) What I never realized was that Ebay charges 10% of the final sale amount, and that's in addition to the fee Paypal charges after payment is received. That seems like a lot to me,,,

I don't usually sell much much on Ebay, but recently I sold a couple of items that were not much used and taking a lot of space (I'm not a collector, so anything not used at least occasionally gets the boot icon_smile.gif ) What I never realized was that Ebay charges 10% of the final sale amount, and that's in addition to the fee Paypal charges after payment is received. That seems like a lot to me,,,

Yeah. Making it almost not worth it.

It really depends on a lot of factors. If its something with enough interest locally, or too big to ship, then a local sale via CL or something can often beat ebay. If you can unload it on an enthusiast site like this then that can often be best, but the flip side is unless you have something sought after or rare, members of an enthusiast site know what things have historically sold for and often won't pay top dollar if they can get it cheaper by waiting. Often the larger audience of ebay can get a faster or higher dollar sale and outweigh the fees. I have bought and sold here, audiokarma, ebay, Craigslist and discogs and they all have their merits and I often decide which to use based on what I'm selling.

FINALLY!!

I always miss these and finally got in on one.

Glad you got one. I try to keep an eye on them when they get listed and post them here. I was surprised that Jamie had 8 available for purchase today. I think that is the most I have seen in at one time. There are still 2 left!