IGNORED

New Flash MegaCart by BigBen available....

santosp

• 2 weeks later...

Time for the new Megacartstudio V5.0, download on my webside inclusive a new atari800 emulator. A very big "thank you" to Tomasz Krasuski (kr0tki) for his excellent job.

And here all running games into MCP-Files.

Have fun,

BigBen

PS: The language greece will be add later

Part1.zip

Part2.zip

Part3.zip

Part4.zip

• Like 3

Put all basic files inklusive a Dos on an atr-file and use the Megcartstudio to create a flash-atr.

Next step flash your 4MB Megacart with the data and reboot the Atari. If you see the start screen hold down the option key and select the atr-file with the basic programs.

If you use the atari800 emulator to test your file, don´t forget to activate the basic in the emulator options. (F1)

Have fun,
Bernd

• 2 weeks later...

Happy New Year :)

The current version (5.3) of the Megacart Studio:

http://www.abbuc.de/~bernd/4MB_FLASH_MEGACART/assets/megacartstudio.zip

can generate *.car files (see menu Settings).

I have added emulation of the Megacart 4MB and 2MB modules to the Altirra Emulator (2.40).

You will find the Win32 binary attached to this post.

For those who prefer Atari800, here is a link to the Windows builds:

http://www.t2e.pl/pl/390/134/390/Emulatory_atari800/285

You will find current snapshots under "Wersje rozwojowe".

Megacart 2MB and 4MB emulation was added to atari800 by kr0tki.

Altirra 2.40M.zip

• Like 2

Is there also a feature to extract binaries from a MCP file? I found a non OS B version of GORF in one of the packages, and I would like to extract that one so I can also put it on my harddisk.

I can imagine that I would like to extract other files later, so I hope it is possible to add this feature to the software. Thanks!

Ah nevermind... I saw the SAVE function now! Great!

Edited by ProWizard

Is there also a feature to extract binaries from a MCP file? I found a non OS B version of GORF in one of the packages, and I would like to extract that one so I can also put it on my harddisk.

I can imagine that I would like to extract other files later, so I hope it is possible to add this feature to the software. Thanks!

Ah nevermind... I saw the SAVE function now! Great!

I have added a new feature.

Menu: File - Save All Atari Files

http://www.abbuc.de/~bernd/4MB_FLASH_MEGACART/assets/megacartstudio.zip

Time for the new Megacartstudio V5.0, download on my webside inclusive a new atari800 emulator. A very big "thank you" to Tomasz Krasuski (kr0tki) for his excellent job.

And here all running games into MCP-Files.

Have fun,

BigBen

PS: The language greece will be add later

Hi BigBen,

Love the cart I recieved!

Would it be possible to post the MCP-File of that cart.

There are a couple games that I would like to switch.

This is a very fun cart to play with!!

Hi BigBen,

Love the cart I recieved!

Would it be possible to post the MCP-File of that cart.

There are a couple games that I would like to switch.

This is a very fun cart to play with!!

You will find some tested games in the *.mcp files uploaded from BigBen:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/215693-new-flash-megacart-by-bigben-available/page-4?do=findComment&comment=2889666

I would like to buy one of these loaded with games as I probably could not figure out how to work it on a pc so it would stay the way it is forever. How many games can go on it? Would they all work with a 64k ram 600xl?

Hi. At the present time isn't available for sale. :(

Yes it work just fine with the 64k ram upgraded 600XL, but only for standard memory games. I mean not for those who need extra ram, like 128k or 320k.

The quantity of loaded games have to do with the size each of them. Calculate and make the total! :thumbsup:

Hi. At the present time isn't available for sale. :(

Yes it work just fine with the 64k ram upgraded 600XL, but only for standard memory games. I mean not for those who need extra ram, like 128k or 320k.

The quantity of loaded games have to do with the size each of them. Calculate and make the total! :thumbsup:

Will wait someday for this to come out. As I think it is what I have been looking for the last year. But missed this one.

Two questions about the MegaCart Studio software.

1) Why doesn't the flasher (at least at my setup) has a built in High Speed I/O routine? Slow Sio takes a while!

2) Why is the complete 4MB transferred even when you only have one or two files in your workbook? I am doing some testing tonight, which I do not want to test on the emulator, and everytime the whole 4MB is transferred... which is not needed.

Thanks!

P